Anyone else feel the fun draining with these new challenges?

Maybe you should go get on that now, free-loader, and stop harassing these fine citizens with your constant complaining.

3 Likes

lol I still havenā€™t finished mine either but Iā€™m not going to complain about it unless the strip the reward from it right before I finish it.

Last time I tried this account in there, it was bugged and didnā€™t seem to score, like poony4uā€™s did after he quit his clan. I did the same thing with this account, and the last time I tried it wasnā€™t registering any points towards that all elusive Confrontation Tutorial either.

Iā€™ll try not to complain about it too muchā€¦like that ā€œother guy.ā€

3 Likes

Yup.
The only people happy about this are whales and long time players/CW players etc who are in active clans and can bring OP build down to 9k to mop the floor with dudes struggling to get to 9k.

I REALLY wish I didnā€™t hate this as much as I do.

I loved this game. (past tense intentional)

1 Like

If all I had to do was log on to get a couple thousand badges, I wouldnā€™t be too upset either. To hear those kinds of people brag about their ā€œSkillz,ā€ and what a looser you are not being able to make the new system work for you, makes me roll my eyes.

Iā€™m not likely to give up on any of this stuff easily, but I do hope they do more than give us three days of premium. Iā€™m not really feeling the remorse with that, and I think I just ignored the last offer.

Iā€™m certain Rex didnā€™t though. He never misses a free lunch.

You have to beat your previous scores for it to register. (might be part of the issue.) I think there are bugs also but that other one is a major issue.

Yeah, this mode pretty much puts you in a contest with yourself.

You have to beat your own scores to get points.

They will be marked in green when you do better.

Nah, I mean the confrontation tutorial challenge. The needle didnā€™t move at all the last time I was in there. It sucked too, because I did pretty good in Confrontation mode that time.

My Auger-Goblin-Huggin Brick chewed up those kids in their Cheese-boxes pretty good, and the aces on my team were damn good team players, keen to exploit any advantage I could lend them. It was fun, and I learned I like the 4x4 format, even though I found it a little intimidating at first.

Nonetheless, I didnā€™t pick up a paycheck for it. And my poor Clan, made up of my echo, my shadow, and me didnā€™t benefit from the exercise at all. Maybe next time.

Iā€™m not sure why it wouldnā€™t move if your in the right mode doing damage like it asks.

Itā€™s a known bug, or it was anyway. I have heard they fixed it, but Poony4u is ahead of me on the status of the fix. He had the bug before I did. I thought I heard the fix was already on-line, but I havenā€™t seen the results. Iā€™ll give it a shot tonight, and see how it goes, but the last time I was on, I didnā€™t see any kind of progress. I think itā€™s been at least 4 days since I had access to the mode.

I got on last night to give it a whirl, but I got tired of waiting for it to open up. It read like an hour till opening when I logged on, but I lost interest before that. I tried to hang out, but PVP was not doing it for me, and I was burnt long before it was made availableā€¦plus I was aggravated with the whole issue, and that made it harder for me to be patient, probably.

If poony4u is around, Iā€™d love to hear his input on that issue and the status of the supposed fix.

It has to be done in the exact mode. I donā€™t have it finished either.

Yes, I know, but I was loitering in PVP while the timer wound down, waiting for it to open, and PVP was sucking pretty bad, with the shoot-your-guns-off thing they have going on. I got flustered and logged off. I watched ā€œThe Boogiemanā€ instead, then went to bedā€¦I didnā€™t make it through that either, actually. I have a little bit of that left to watch still, if things donā€™t work out tonight.

Thatā€™s normally why I try to use way different ps zones between builds. I just make the leap and then the same users arenā€™t on most of the time.

Edit: So I might go from 11k to 7k or something similar.

Did you change clans or join a clan within this season?
Because I think that was my issue. Everything normal now, although I still donā€™t really understand the scoring system for advancing your rating.
Last week I was still able to contribute and clear the two tutorial challenges though, so itā€™s weird that you canā€™t.

If youā€™re on PC: Friend me on PC like I said before I can increase to a clan if I need too. I donā€™t mind if people are not that PVP focus we can do and cut corners when and if needed.

1 Like

Ya I did. I made a clan and then I dissolved it to join REXmachina, but we seem to be cool now.

I played for an hour just now, and I seem to be clearing the challenges. Confrontation mode opens in 30 minutes, and I expect Iā€™ll be able to earn points towards that Confrontation Tutorial tooā€¦finallyā€¦I hope.

I think I understand the rating system that is based on your top 5 scores, but I did learn one thing I didnā€™t know, and that is that I am advancing clan challenges, like ā€œWin 40 battles in missions or brawlsā€ through Patrols. I didnā€™t think that was a thing, but Iā€™ll gladly take it. Patrols are easy, so that can take a little pressure off, if I need it too.

Typically thatā€™s where I usually am when I play; PVP or raids. I canā€™t say I like the place PVP is in right now, but Iā€™ll probably end up doing it anyway. The glass guns are frustrating though.

Right now Iā€™m way behindā€¦or I was way behind on all my challenges, so I tossed together one of those cannon-MG-AC combo builds and got stuff pretty caught up. Iā€™m pretty much ready to just screw around now.

Iā€™ll head back in to do some Confrontation mode in a moment, but Iā€™m already tired and want to go to bed, so I probably wonā€™t last very long.

I hope it doesnā€™t suck, but Iā€™m gonna do it for a bit anywayā€¦I should make some coffee.

My 6K builds are good, but when it comes to 9K, I need more better gear, probably. I never had any intention of playing that high until now. Now I ponder it a bit more.

My game time typically involves PVP and copper raidsā€¦Patrols if Iā€™m behind. Iā€™ve been doing a lot more patrols than I ever have. For years I wouldnā€™t touch them, but this year has been a little rocky, and Iā€™ve resorted to patrols to finish challenges, when before I did most everything in PVP.

1 Like

Hi Doc

1 Like

Thanks. My Yahoo mail issues seemed to have worked themselves out. I still donā€™t know what the problem was, but I tried to log into my mail today and it worked. Iā€™m afraid to log out now.

I loved that show when I was a kid.

1 Like

Somehow I missed the window. Now Iā€™m supposed to wait another hour and something. I hate this crap.

1 Like

itā€™s what they want to happenā€¦ just like making raids 20/30 minsā€¦ have people on more checking for things constantly

1 Like