Apology

I know in several past replies I was rude and way out of line. I owe apologies to XO_guy, Patents pending and Poony. Hope I didn’t leave anyone out… I apologize for my behavior and ask for forgiveness. Somedays PTSD gets the best of me and I over react. Its the demon within that is hell to deal with. I cannot blame PTSD alone but it does trigger issues quickly. I hope all of you will accept my most sincere apologies. From this day forward I will do my level best to behave.

11 Likes

Well said and good for you!

3 Likes

oh screw them :crazy_face:

2 Likes

PTSD is really hard to deal with. My partner deals with a lot from her work, and now actually works to help other frontline workers deal with their trauma.

Keep up the good fight!

2 Likes

As an alcoholic with a mean alter ego, i know what its like to regret saying something.
But it takes a real man to admit his mistakes.

3 Likes

thats weak…
hulk smash…

1 Like

Yeah i saw you in that game, the Hulk smashed you good :rofl:

1 Like

Accepted but un-needed on my part. We all get testy at times or have things irl that may spill over.
Especially when we are passionate about something. Few of us can say we haven’t gotten testy with peeps. I certainly can’t.

3 Likes

That confirms my impression that you’re a nice person. DW, real persons have moments of weakness, and acknowledging them makes you better than most of mankind :wink:

1 Like

Ive seen many of your posts removed by yourself Wyle Coyote.
Self Doubt is the worst enemy of all.
Dont let yourself get down by long time posters, we all make mistakes and we all poop shit in the toilet.
And most of them are ignorant mainsteam media zombies anyways, addicted to telling their own stories.
My brother is like that, always out to correct people and bringing up tall tales when nobody wants to listen to him.

PS, you only have to start to worry about your etiquette when the moderators are removing more than 50% of your posts.

1 Like

predator-handshake

2 Likes