At Gunpoint Weapon Tier List

S+ Corvo. These are fantastic. They degun everything. Just point at the opponents weapons, shoot quickly until you are empty, then duck out to reload. Rinse and Repeat. Also, Corvos come with a cloak, which is extremely useful.
S+ Pulsar. This is more about the Pulsar rig having a Nova shield that no other build has, but Pulsars are in a good spot right now. They hit very hard.
STrigger. Triggers degun everything like Corvos. They don’t have the range of Corvos, but they have a lot of power and they reload quickly.

A Cyclones. Cyclones are good at brawling but are an easy target for a lot of builds.
A Stillwinds. Stillwinds are good damage dealers from range when no one is looking at you.
A Kaiju. Kaiju is good if its no too close and if there isn’t any obstacles blocking your shot. The gun is very durable which is extremely helpful.
A- Rippers. Rippers do all right damage and are good for brawling but are very large.

B+ Athena. I want to like Athena but I haven’t gotten any work out of them this brawl. It is hard to land a full volley on anything that isn’t center mass of the cabin. Athenas aren’t great at degunning any more so I’m not sure what they’re supposed to do.
B Reaper. Reapers are a problem in this format. As your car gets chewed up, the Reapers become unstable and can’t be shot without pushing you over. This greatly cuts into your effectiveness.
B Varun. Varuns are all right but they are too big and are degunned too easily.
B- Toadfish. Toadfish don’t do enough damage, they don’t flip enemies and they are very large.

C Snowfall. Snowfalls have a limited range that really harms them. They can’t brawl too close or you blow yourself up. You can’t brawl too far away or the rockets don’t land. You have to be in the goldilocks zone for these to put in work.

1 Like

They are great if you can aim. :smiley:

For me I’d go with

S TIER
Cyclone
Corvo

GOOD TIER
Ripper
Trigger
Kaiju
Athena
Varun
Pulsar

Kind of Trash
Stillwind
Toadfish
Reaper

Irredeemably bad
Waltz
Snowfall
Nagual
Yongwang

Honestly the weapon selection lacks imagination just as much as the current state of the meta, I would have more preferred it would have been made out of more exotic weapons and exclude the automatically good ones like Cyclone. Kind of more in general sucky builds like the Nagual. Maybe things like Phoenix, Flute, Argument, Arothron, Astraeus, maybe things liek a spider with a single narwhal, or a single mastodon, and exclude things like Cyclone, trigger, ripper, Athena, Pulsar, stillwind and reaper

1 Like

This isn’t a bad list. I would put Waltz in at B- Tier and agree on Nagual and Yongwang. I forgot about those 3.

I’ve actually done pretty well with Yongwang and Snowfall.
But I’ve also played a lot of those weapons in PVP, so I’m used to their quirks.

2 Likes

Something that a few people forget to take into account but that I personally really feel is important is that the pulsar has a medium range passive radar. In that game hitting first is very important and while I 100% agree that the cloak on corvo is perfect (as well as indeed the corvo beeing the best weapon in a brawl where all weapons are in plain sight), having a radar allows you and your allies to quickly target a sneaky enemy before they do too much damages.

2 Likes

This is how I would place them in Tier for how I play or comfort level of weapons.

S TIER
Cyclone
Corvo

A TIER
Ripper
Trigger
Reaper
Athena
Pulsar

B TIER
Stillwind
Yongwang
Toadfish
Kaiju
Varun
Waltz

C TIER
Snowfall
Nagual

1 Like

I agree with this list except I think the Reaper is bad in the game mode. Cool list.

1 Like

yeah i try to stay at a bit of distance with reaper… I am pretty decent with them.