Battle Walker Cover plate, Somethings missing?

I have noticed the new “Battle Walker cover plate”, You cannot add paint nor any stickers.
Intentional or someone forgotten to add that option in coding?
The part shown in the permanent white color.

1 Like

They purposely add salt to most of their features. IDK why. Sadism? They make cool stuff, and then seem to intentionally muck it up just a little, so it can’t be enjoyed completely.

Most people agree, the developers here have a screw loose. Creative genius and insanity seem to be bedfellows.

4 Likes

It’s a reenforced part. Like the hyperborean armor slab, but it’s less noticeable on that.

Top part is painted, white part has crazy damage resistances and is white to be able to target it.

2 Likes

Reminds me of the 1x6 solid frames. You can only paint the very ends, but not along its length. You can paint the 1x4 and 1x8 solid frames, so I don’t know what the deal is with that.

1 Like

Great that’s just great… The ability to be even a bigger “Hey shoot me here” Neon white target lol.

You might be able to cover it with a square or round sticker, or two. You’ll be limited to black or white, however. I’ve used that effect on the manhole covers, which never looked great when painted.

all you need now is a sticker that says “shoot me!” :crazy_face:

1 Like

Isn’t that the idea? I’d rather my massively resistant parts take shots first.

1 Like

Stickers won’t cover them :disappointed:

1 Like

If your using this component to cover a critical component, Wouldn’t stealth be the directive? Or am I missing something :thinking:.
Assuming you would you rather have a huge white target that screams out :scream: HIT ME !

Nothing stopping you from using another part to hide the white bits.
Double protection!

2 Likes

True, I was simply bringing up the fact it cannot be covered with paint nor stickers.
If used in an Art build for its shape then what???