Buff Breaker

Buff breaker pls

1 Like

they took away too much range, but the damage I think is fine that way, once you get close almost nobody resists

Its a close range weapon.the range is fine on the breaker.

They need to change the perk

2 Likes

LOL how bout no?
the breaker is broken enough as is. we dont need it being the most broken shotgun in the game. its a shotgun, its supposed to be close range, not mid range. if you want something mid range use a mammoth.

1 Like

If anything do not increase breakers range. Also I say no to buffing them in any way.

1 Like

you say that before being nerfed shotguns had the same range as a mammoth? I insist, reduce 40% the range was too much, to 20 would have been fine

1 Like

it was a joke Gus lol
i was being sarcastic xD

breaker is ok how it is not op not bad

1 Like

Breaker is trash right now. Why I bought a set. Nowhere to go but up.

Buy firebugs

¨ RN Seal: Reduced the effectiveness of the module when combined with shotguns. ¨

It hits breakers a lot and halves their stacked damage with the upgrade they made. Not the same for high ps.
The relic is doing poorly playing on high ps.
Also a new perk to the breakers pls
Balance the breaker pls

1 Like

its good with booster breaker but anything else is bad

1 Like

the idea behind the range nerf was good but in the end it is a little bit to much only booster breaker compensates that good , 15-20 m range buff should be ok and maybe change breaker perk to absorbs XXX amount of dmg for 2-3 secs instead of going invulnable or leave them as they are and revert rn seal nerf

1 Like

Breakers now have effective range of nidhogs and now with the radiator change, its killed damage output. Range is ok but they changed all these things as shotguns were too powerful at very low PS range.
The balancing of the game should be weapons individually not just a nurf of all the weapon types.

Breaker’s fine, it’s not just an autowin up to Gold league when you line up 4 Breaker cars anymore :roll_eyes:. Breaker owners are on their way to join the permastun Typhoon mourners in the list of people who really needed a crutch.
Breaker Flash Beholder is probably the best build to wreck a hover scorp, which is by far the best long-range build, and one of the most popular CW builds. I don’t see the problem.

Quite ironically, I play with a phoon and a breaker player, they both do very good, and don’t complain.

1 Like

Is The Breaker Still the Worst Relic? with breakers in clan wars you will be in tin.Nerf draco,blight,flash,firebug.
By fire dogs this game dies!