Suggested Category and subcategories :
a. Functional builds
b. Art builds
c. Race/Parkour Ranges
d. Art Ranges
e. Artworks and others
Description suggestion: “Exhibition of players in-game and real-life creations.”
Why should people use this category? What is it for?
- People should use this category when they want to show (pictures) and eventually describe all their creations to the world.
- People can look at this category when they want to discover creations from other players.
How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?
- At the moment the only category we have is “general discussion” for discussion mainly. Players might want different things from the forum: discussing, showing/discovering builds/ranges, and getting information/tips. This suggested category would regroup the topics from this 2nd category (showing/discovering in-game and real-life creations).
- Previously in the old forum, the corresponding categories were “Vehicles” and “Fan area/fan art. My suggestion aims to merge and improve this old organization.
What should topics in this category generally contain?
- Vehicles/ranges/artworks pictures and their descriptions from authors, And eventually few replied compliments/related questions/constructed critics from readers.
- This category should not include questions/discussions about vehicles. The old category named “Vehicles” was too vague and some topics were created for some random and simple questions about vehicles (example: “what movements parts should I use for a canon build?”). Naming the category “Showcase” should be clearer.
- Another sub-category “building contests” can be considered.
Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?
- We don’t have this category/subcategory for that yet in this new forum and creativity/construction is a big part of the game.