Censorship

And if they no longer play the game, and only come to talk crap, then every post they make is only aimed at harassment of players.

Sadly I think we have like 3 maybe even 4 people that post here all the time and don’t play the game. (They are not all here to harass)

2 Likes

OK, just to clear it up once and for all…I’ve tried to be subtle about it, made hints, because technically…REDACTED… My main account (Doc) has the badge for it because, well, I flagged somebody once. Probably on week one of the new forum.

This … :+1: :+1:… When people said they have deleted the game for whatever reason, I do not believe they have anything useful to add to the game!!

4 Likes

ya,to get the badge,i did :shushing_face:

we ‘all forum users’ are suppose to use the flag system for off topic or when you all get mean to eachother to notify the mods there is something wrong…
it’s not like you can just say ‘hey can you stop that?’ nobody is going to listen to you…

it’s ok to flag,just not every little bitty thing…and leave our pics n gifs alone…do you even know how hard it is to find these? :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

where do i look to see if I flagged anyone? I can’t remember ever doing it and would like to look.

I like the ignore setting better, and don’t expect the moderators to do anything by way of the flagging process, but IDK. I just find the ignore feature suits me better. I’m not a cop and don’t want to be. Besides, a good hearty and open F-U seems to actually get the moderator’s attention. And, if it isn’t worth the F-U, it isn’t worth flagging either.

I mostly don’t care what people post, but the pointless trolling (and flagging) is annoying.

Does that mean I need to go log on, in order to validate myself? :pinching_hand: I do still play. Just not as much as I used to. I’m not feeling motivated to presently. I am looking for an excuse though. I just ain’t feeling it anymore. It takes more and more to get me to log on these days and play. I don’t play with any particular purpose when I do either. I’ve lost interest in crafting and so resources are unimportant. I don’t want to play so bad I’ll META and delve into the physics of this game and extract exploits…so IDK. Maybe I’ll go see if I can push Rex into a better spot with the free stuff from this pass? The structure parts are pretty good…that’s the best I can come up with for motivation to log on right now (to challenge myself with F2P).

1 Like

Well stated.

Also I found where the badges are under profile. I’m guess if I don’t see the badge it isn’t hidden somewhere else is it?

Interesting to note I have a 16:1 ratio on posts I read vs made. Are there 17 of us lol?

1 Like

i here ya…but :roll_eyes:
when any topic is being railroaded it’s hard to ignore…‘and i will bring the hammer down’

or try…

We are talking about “forum” alts :slight_smile:

Not in-game alts.

I would delete some of the info from your post :slight_smile:

99% of the flags I have seen in this forum do flag a post that is off topic. That is why the mods remove them and ban people.

Then you get someone saying something like “Why did my post get flagged”

Then that post gets flagged because it is also off topic.

Then the fight begins.

1 Like

I shat on a few people’s heads telling them to stop group-bullying aladin, apparently they stopped. Now one of them is spamming my PMs lol, whch I find hilarious, unlike watching mobs gang up on people.

Flagging is for kids. It’s especially obnoxious ehre because there’s basically no moderation, so it’s just a childish and anonymous way to take a piss at someone.

1 Like

Maybe I will, just because of the BS it invites from the forum lawyers and hall monitors, but I don’t care to be sneaky and I tried subtly. Frankly I’m not so into this game anymore that I think getting banned would be that big of a deal.

1 Like

What are you even talking about?

2 Likes

Stop bullying aladdin? How do you bully someone who exists exclusively on the Forum to piss everyone off? We didn’t stop “bullying” him, he got a temporary ban.

I don’t know… maybe it was permanent. I have him on permanent ignore, but one of his posts showed up on my feed. Either he’s off ban or created a duplicate account.

4 Likes

Me too. Maybe we missed something, like he suddenly found Jesus, or he finally admitted he has Tourette Syndrome? IDK. Usually only one person likes it when somebody farts in the elevator. I think it’s very rare to find that two people would be OK with it.

I’m not surprised everybody that came across him had issues with him. It wasn’t the orchestrated maneuver of some gang of good’ol boys. It was organic and predictable. He even said himself he was just here to troll and didn’t even play this game. If he wants to butter himself up and throw his body to the sharks, whatever.

Now he’s “missing,” eh? :thinking:

2 Likes

Have you noticed that all of the other thread besides this one are talking about the game and everyone is having good conversations?

Once a few of the trolls get bored the forum is nice.

During these slow, non-troll times of the forum, notice who the people are having these conversations, everyone else you don’t see… well, I’ll let you be the judge of that.

2 Likes

Well… I constantly express my resentment of some parts of the game. I can tell some games are better than this one. And that would be the truth. It’s not like I advertise something or just saying “the game is bad”. I do elaborate.

That works for me. For others, too.

:dart:

2 Likes

Good post, censorship is the enemy of free speech.
And the censoring and removing of posts that give information about the shitty controlled death cult world we live in is a bad thing when you are awake, but keep in mind please that there are young ones amongst us who have not yet discovered this.
You can take some solice in this fact that even tho your post was removed by admins you did not agree with, it has helped to keep the childrens minds of this world to become too tained by the views of adults who gave them this information before they were ready to process this.

1 Like

What?