CKS ideas

I’d still like them to do each factions cabs for each other faction. They have some done already but I think it would be rather nice building wise to have them all. I would suggest similar for weapons. Not all of them have to be super complex.

1 Like

Also we need more weapon ck’s that alter the shot or firing animation, rather than only making the gun look different

Like example why can’t we have different color lasers if we get a ck for a laser gun, or a cannon ck that makes the muzzle flash way brighter than before, or puffs out black smoke rather than a usual flash, and so on as examples

So far we have green fire and blue scorp shots and…I think the ice faction ck for retcher makes the grenades look slightly different

1 Like

I’d really like some structure part CKs too especially for bumpers as there are a smaller amount of them. It would just be nice to match things style wise for faction builds.

1 Like

We need more skulls Mad Max style. This one has propane tanks for a bumper.

3 Likes

that gives a whole new meaning to “blow it out your ass” :rofl:

3 Likes

1930 Ford Model A Mail Delivery

These would be cool for gun wheels…

4 Likes

Horn CK for any rubber duck decoration. Acme was not planned but a happy little accident.

Ya, this should already be a part of this decor. I can’t believe it isn’t (the bovine-horns, “Horns” decor should go “moo” too). It would be cool if all the ducks had just a slightly different quack, so that flocks of them dispersed amongst a team would sound-off like a proper flock. Also, a duck CK for just about any drone would be fun to pair the gag with.

1 Like

I’d personally welcome anything knechte, like there’s so much room for that post-apocalypse knight vibe! Maybe a cabin (definitely thinking of the Bastion) with that aesthetic, that would make me whole.

Also I had this idea before of Bigrams but with the Gun Mount wheels for its wheels. Anything to make those wheels’ unique appearance viable beyond early early on