Confrontation Weapon Tier List 9/25/2023

No shot kaiju is on the same tier as cyclones. Destructors possibly, and I forget nothungs even exist. Seeing assemblers anywhere above F tier is also questionable.

1 Like

There are some monster Kaiju players. Kaiju is not a monster weapon without a monster Kaiju player. It has a very high skill cap and not just anyone on any build can play it. If you play on Xbox, I could introduce you to some monster Kaiju players who could change your mind, or at least present you some serious arguments about the efficacy of the weapon.

Same goes for Assembler. 850 damage shots from the other side of the map can ruin a Cycloneā€™s day.

There is a difference between autocannons and real range. Kaijus and Assemblers are real range, in that when they show up, they dominate and degun ACs at range.

There are plenty of very big maps in Confrontation and I think real range can flourish there. Just my opinion. Thanks for posting.

3 Likes

Cyclones fused for ā€¦ with harpy = S+ imho.
I sold my porcs and bought scorps when you could deframe everyone ez mode. Never wanted them again until now.

I think the kaiju is good I just donā€™t think itā€™s S tier for confrontation.
kaiju with oma on light/med cabin = 5585 ps
cyclones with same + seal = 5000

also means you can run things like heavy cabins with just a blue gen since all you really need is a single seal/defense module for cyclones.

1 Like

Shhh. We donā€™t talk about this build. Nerf Athena.

2 Likes

The most dangerous builds Iā€™ve seen are Athenas, Porcs, Shotguns, then Cyclones. Iā€™m speaking in more general terms from the most dangerous builds Iā€™ve seen scoring and/or fought. There are freaks that will dominate with items off-list.
The off meta stuff Iā€™ve had great success with are Astraeusā€™, Joules, and Whirls. I will be building a gerrida joule and gerrida elephant soon, I am convinced Elephants are the most efficient cannons in the game; targem gave them the best ergonomics of any cannon with their turn speed, bloom, velocity, and a perk that does not vary their reload speed. I find fatman players have horrible accuracy because their reload speed is constantly varied disrupting their userā€™s rythym. That is unacceptable for competitive play in my view.