Console Crossplay

Quad parser odin build you say? I bandied that idea about here on the forums when the odin first dropped. I never did get around to building it. Im thinking Ghost with a Chameleon for that insane 1.28 x 4 = 5.12 Parsers worth of damage, hitscanned on someone’s guns, out of cloak. Add in Falcon for +15% and your at 5.72 Parsers worth of damage. It just sounds nasty :confused:

What setup does your buddy run?

2 Likes

I think with the new cloak it would do great… cloak, shoot then instantly cloak again to take another shot etc

1 Like

The new cloak seems designed for your type of gameplay.
I’m even starting to see the possibilities, and I’m a very reluctant cloak user.

Size is an issue for me, as well as the ammo. 30 seconds plus ammo… so let’s say ammo gives you 10-15 seconds… That’s got nothing on the amount of time I cloak in a match.

With my current best build I get 6 seconds of cloak, I may or may not use the entire duration but in total that would be 6-7 cloak uses. I will totally cloak more times than that, with a cheetah and -17% reload time on my special cloak It can recharge in 10 seconds.

With that reload time I could cloak upwards of 30+ times.

Yes I can turn it off when behind buildings etc but keeping off radar is more important than simply being invisible… It doesn’t seem worth the PS and size for something which will give me very little cloak time for my playstyle.

I assumed it’ll be used for dogs etc to get to their 1 target

1 Like

It wasn’t clear to me whether you could add multiple fuel units to the cloak to extend the total further.
I could see myself using it with Griffon to stay off radar, and curious how it will work with beholder.
Since I don’t typically spend that much time cloaked, I kind of like the idea being able to turn it on and off at will for short periods. Flick it on to escape, turn it off again as soon as I’m safe.

I’ve gotten accustom to my Aegis being my escape module, it lets me get closer without needing to worry about being shredded by the inevitable tingtingtingtingtingting that is 3-4 Cyclone builds I have to face every day.

Cloaking to make an escape wouldn’t stop me from being damaged so I use it to make my attack instead. I do think that the other cloaks will benefit me more, plus I simply don’t have the space in my builds…

Hadron Flywheel on wheels. He just kind of drives around and pops everyone’s guns off. Then we win.

The ghost setup sounds like a monster.

1 Like