Controversial opinion

You can spam it, but it deals less than an AVENGER when you do. In order to get full damage, you have to charge it for about 5 seconds.

1 Like

They did significantly increase rotation speed for many weapons relatively recently actually.

And if some still rotate too slowly, combine some buggy wheels with an oppressor and you will find them much more responsive, even at relatively low speed.

Yesterday I was working on some wheeled Nagual builds, and the one that worked best used the oppressor/buggy wheel combo.

FINALLY! A player who focuses on immobilizing enemies for the team rather than Glory Hounding!
Respect : ]

2 Likes

I never used them but playing XO since almost 2016 (just after closed BETA I think) it IS ridiculous to make a classic weapon like that from ye olde times categorized as the NEW thing (cold) simply because cryo was new. The whole point of new weapons is them being new lol. Not making old weapons new. Targem really test common sense sometimes : ]

1 Like

ty, ty…it’s nice to know there are players who think like that.
:grin: :wink:

2 Likes

At first I was a bit sad about the change too, as I liked the classic cannon vibe of Elephants.
But at the same time, I rarely used my Elephants, because they just weren’t that good at any particular thing.
Since I did enjoy playing Narwhals, I decided to get my Elephants out of storage and give them a try again, and it turns out they are much more useable and fun now!

So I changed my mind, and now I’m more receptive to the idea of them making big changes to under-used older weapons. Shows they’re not forgetting older aspects of the game. Another example would be the rework of the TOW, which was a great move IMO.

1 Like

…on “another front… :grin: :grin:”…

i kinda think i kinda get what the devs wanna do wiv’ them Legsies…prolly a “counter to helis”…and try to create the typicall “triangle” laterz or smt… (car > mech ; mech > heli ; heli > car)… :grin: :grin: :grin:

…played a bit more NS games (since they’re showeling them left and right as achievement requirements), and i only havent used legs yet (too lazy to try building smt after 1st try… :rofl: :yum:), but it does appear so after using both cars and helis…any thoughts out there…?

:grin: :laughing: :laughing: :grin: :grin:

edit…my 1st mech/walker…forgot i got the legseesss from BP (Bloody Preciousssss…in gollum’s voice, ofc… :rofl:)
Screenshot 2024-10-13 133321

edit 2…did this w my first legs…but just for fun… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Screenshot 2024-10-13 133805

1 Like

It’s all because of HOUVERS, they have to nerf this damn thing.

The weak point of the cannon is precisely its mobility, and the hover eliminates this problem. That’s why the devs don’t mess around.

Wheels, onmis, and legs.

Mobility was never the issue with this cannon. It’s the energy consumption and health that most people have issues with.