Craftable ducks ideas

How about some ideas on craftable ducks? Like for example duck + duck could be duckduck or duck2, a normal duck with a small globeduck sized duck head on it’s head like a hat

Or three ducks → tripleduck, where it has two globeduck sized heads on top of it’s head like mickey mouse ears

EYE + duck = Ravagerduck, Diego + Duck = day of the dead duck, there could be all kinds of new ducks

This could also be an event called duck madness or something, where you have a daily challenge that gives you a crate that has a chance to drop a plain duck or one of the deco items used to craft a duck at the special duck crafting workbench only available during the event

1 Like

A rubber duck that quacks as a horn please :hugs:

2 Likes

Zombie duck.

1 Like

That would be amazing, please add this!! :pleading_face:

1 Like

If I get no air raid siren… I’ll take this.

Hi, Kohtupora_69,

A Duck Lawyer who would sit in your court with the Thor hammer ? (I promess drug is bad for health! Alcohol too)
-----> got out

Crossoutly,

Hey,

It’s a Ravager Duck !

Crossoutly,

1 Like

What if it was a “duckberus”? It’s basically 3 headed dog from greek mythology (Cerberus), but as a duck!! :laughing:

1 Like

:open_mouth: What if there was a duck+chord crafting recipe for the gun duck?? I even made a very horrible drawing!!

Gun_Duck

1 Like

Duck+10 scrap metal for a duck knight?? slightly better but not by much drawing:

Duck_Knight

Hi, Fuzzthehamster,
God protects us ! Not so bad your drawing from before…

Crossoutly,

It could be a ck. They just need to make more skins, not more weapons.