Crossout Deserved Better

I honestly don’t have anything more to say to you “Devs”. It’s been years, and you haven’t changed a bit. Still milking this game for every cent it’s worth without any shame and I’m tired that no one has the balls to call you out for the dumb shit you keep doing. You know the worst part about this? You would’ve probably gotten more money had you brought Crossout to life and address all of it problems. Because this game was supposed to be about your journey through a post-apocalyptic wasteland NOT become the wasteland. I don’t know what the hell happened to the dev-team there but you lot need to get your heads out of your asses or you can say goodbye to your cash-cow because if Crossout dies other companies are going to notice. Not just companies but your players that play your other games. You can keep ignoring voices of reason all you want but when your other ips start nose-diving in the negatives faster than the stock market crashing there will be no one to blame but yourselves and it’ll be far too late to get any player’s trust back.

8 Likes

To bad they don’t read this forum. That is what I was told…

1 Like

Yep, they do that shit intentionally to avoid accountability as usual

1 Like

Don\t expect reasonability nor logic from ruZZian orcZ

Good riddance. Spent months away from the game aside from a scattered few matches here and there. I just checked the steam charts to see what direction the game was headed and no surprise crossout is at a record low and falling.

You know what i think it is!!! too much bloat that’s what it is, I know that’s what finally pushed me away. I just skipped my first battlepass in years because I know I will not even look at any of these new items let alone use them. The game got super stale for me but 10 000 hrs devoted to a single game would of done that to me anyways but I might have stuck around if they made actual real improvements to the game instead of doing the usual endless balance changes and adding items non stop.

Paralysis by analysis is the feeling I get now when booting up crossout. It was like that for a long time but it is far beyond overkill at this point, soo much soo it actually gives me a headache.