Crossout in Germany

Hallo Entwicklerteam,

ich habe eine Frage bezüglich der Nutzung des offiziellen Crossout-Launchers, der über Steam heruntergeladen wurde. In meinem Launcher gibt es Optionen zum Herunterladen und Hochladen von Updates über Torrent-Netzwerke (P2P). Muss ich mir Sorgen über potenzielle Strafen wegen der Nutzung von Torrent-Netzwerken machen, wenn ich den Launcher in Deutschland verwende?

Vielen Dank im Voraus für Ihre Antwort!

Beste Grüße

Translation:
Hello development team,

I have a question regarding the use of the official Crossout launcher, which was downloaded via Steam. In my launcher, there are options to download and upload updates via torrent networks (P2P). Do I have to worry about potential penalties for using torrent networks if I use the launcher in Germany?

Thank you in advance for your reply!

Best regards

You can just turn it off as it does connect to some shady servers but you shouldn’t really have anything to worry about as it’s just to pass on the legal game update files. The fines are for illegal activity on those types of networks.

1 Like

Thanks for reply! I am just got little paranoid when I saw that this launcher has UTP and DHT protocols…

1 Like