Crossout is called "neglecting to associate with server" or otherwise stacking bug problem

I and another minority player have been dealing with this phenomenon for many years, not years, and yet the problem persists at the end of Gaijin. Of which I have wonderful connections and unfortunately, for me I can never interface with 81.171.31.58 on this server in the Netherlands. In blue it doesn’t let me pass, yet it allows others when I have a really wonderful companionship in the game. I have made a tracer and after sending all the parcels they lose and no one is sent back which may be a problem in the specific server gazin end. Now trust me when I say that I have tried my best to deal with it, which gives me confidence that you can all fix it and pay attention to me in terms of the school I have done so far. Has been ignored so far. Theoretically given screen capture and game logs will allow you to get a handle on what’s really going on, however Hell for me don’t answer with a good way to fix it Yes is it possible for me to fix (change the importance of where I live or change expert colleagues), Still you understand my point. I would also like to note that I can interface with any other server on this earth with an open IP 81.171.31.58, just for the love of Christ with me. This corresponds to an association test that I can interface to the problem server, just don’t let me interface and accept that I’m giving as much data as I can. omegle chatib

Hello,

You and another minority player have been experiencing connectivity issues with a specific server in the Netherlands while playing a game. Despite trying to address the issue, it has persisted and you believe that the problem may be on the server end. You have tried tracer and provided screenshots and game logs to troubleshoot the issue, but have not received a satisfactory response. You are able to connect to other servers with open IPs but not to this specific server. You are hoping for a solution to this problem. Thanks.