Crossout: mr. twister

I find the BP levels go by pretty quick for me, so I’m not worried about that.
But other than Stillwinds, there’s not much on that list that I want. I guess I could get some Spikes again, or maybe try Destructors again, but that doesn’t excite me much.
A fused photon could come in handy, but also not very exciting.

That’s good for you, too bad not much has caught your eye, but for me the last little BP they did I only got up to level 23, and of course the toad CK for the skinner was level 36 I think haha, don’t get much free time to play and they only give 2 challenges per day, wish it was like every 6 hours you got new ones

Oops, I forgot about that weird one. I didn’t make it very far in that one, because I wasn’t very motivated by the rewards, and because I was not very good at the brawl.

I’m still waiting for them to add that CK for the skinner to the shop but they haven’t yet

1 Like

I still haven’t bothered making one. It’s on my to do list but I really have no use for it.

Huh…so they buffed Mastadons. I csnt say they needed it, but ill take it.

The stillwind upgrades are not good. all three are the worse upgrades you can get. Destructor has the best upgrades for the weapon. I mean if you want the best bang out of your lighters/time spent.

I wish I knew about the control changes before I paid the 10 bucks.
Also, you cannot gain very many lighters, the season isn’t long enough, only 20 days. The daily experience is spaced out. Probably can only get 1 or 2 of these legendary upgrades.

Edit: I forgot to say after playing this season, they did a good job on the actual gameplay, its fun. Especially after you get cars unlocked. Flipping cars at people…excellent. Just excellent.