Crossout: Road to Singularity

Okay… so…

I’m grinding out the hard raid challenge, and am certainly noticing that machine guns tear Dawn’s Children apart far better than they do Engineers.

Maybe making builds specific for different factions is going to be a thing for me…

Imagine a build with lots of Dawn’s Children structural parts, but using Millers, cannons, etc as weapons specifically to fight Dawn’s Children…

So… I played late last night before the official update, and the game installed a huge update that was at least 1.6 gig.

I played a few hours later & the official update hit with another huge download. So, I think you’re right… they updated before they updated. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

My overall summary of all the balance changes: Outside the wheel buff it’s all bad, the balance has been completely thrown out of the window once again, and we are in that state of right after a big change where everything is wonky and all over the place, basically most guns are worse than before and the op stuff is once again way more op than everything else

1 Like