WHAT DO YOU FEEL IS THE IMPORTANT THINGS THAT NEED TO HAPPEN TO CROSSOUT?
ALSO CHANGES TO CURRENT CROSSOUT OR SOMETHING THAT CAN ADD TO THE GAME
My own issue with the Helicopter update there so much other things that could have been worked on changed or new stuff to do with out flying vehicles in the game. I feel like there so many other cool things they could have did besides splitting player base to 2 different types of matches.
Full Time Flyers was not wanted by me. Events was fine.
Anyhow that is my suggestion of things I wanted in the game for very very long time to change or new features.
- CROSS-PLAY: Add more faces so people on “Consoles” can stop running into the same group of clan people that over power the newer or less knowledge players. It will make lobbies more random and fun.
- STEELCRADLE RAIDS: SteelCradle Raid either needs to be upped on resources or removed. No one like to play it. It is more difficulty and less rewards. Why would someone want to play it if it harder with less reward.
- RAIDS: There needs to be new maps, It old moldy and rusty beyond the wasteland can handle. RAID is been beat to death by players for ever and never got any new aspect done to it. THIS IS VERY SAD.
- BIG TEAM WARS: give us 12 vs. 12 or 10 vs 10 on a Mid to vey large maps.
- REWORKED ADVENTURE MODE: Rework it to add more things to it make it more useful to players or exciting to go there or design a new map. If where forced to stay with flying vehicles design it for flying vehicles too.
- LEVIATHAN WARS: Something for all players not just high tier players. 3 vs. 3 or 5 vs. 5 Leviathan Battles.
- MORE MAP VERITY: We need some maps from other environments more. It maybe a wasteland but why cant there be forest maps or giant cave complex or something deferent.
- SPECTATE BUILD MODE: A way for friends or invite someone to spectate you build. This could be just for fun or learning purposes for your clan or teammates. I always wanted this feature so I can teach them with out streaming.
Think this should have been stuff that been way more nice then just jumping the Helicopter game. Making all the vehicles we worked so hard to make just feel little less useful now. Melee builds, Ram builds, mine builds and more. I still not really got super into all that stuff just yet and wanted too but if it all fades to flying I wont ever get to try that.