Directx 12 also not work?

It talks about directX10 and 10.1 and i htink 11, but it doesnt say that directX 12 will also not work so because maybe theres a tiny percent chance that you guys have a bug and ill get good graphics again if not then im dead.(what grammarly thinks about my text > :neutral_face: . I could also be talking nonsense if thats the case then at least still say something cause i cant wait to play crossout i even got bp. :confused:

I’m pretty sure directx 12 works. You might want to try running system file checker to look for corruption on your computer if it’s not working.

1 Like

You have to ensure that you are using the latest version of the graphics driver. You will meet the “DirectX 12 not working on Windows 11” issue if you have incompatible, corrupt, missing, or outdated drivers. To solve the issue, you need to update the driver.

1 Like

k, i found updates dunno why i didnt try to before, currently installing ill tell you if it doesnt work still except for if you say you dont know any more tips, and btw do you need windows 11?

No you don’t need win11 to run it.

1 Like

k, windows keeps failing me with the updates , theres smaller updates which keep showing up though so ill just install of of them until no more shows then try again, thx again aswell.

if they are failing run sfc again and then dism if your on win10

1 Like

so i did troubleshoot windows updater or something similiar and failed once, second try worked and now no more stupid graphics

So it’s all working now?

Wasn’t sure if that’s what you meant or just no graphics at all lol?