Doppler

I agree mostly.
I use them as a 2x2 first if I am going to use a 2x2 in my build. otherwise, it sits unused.

1 Like

I actually almost always run a doppler and a radio which sounds kind of redundant but if something goes wrong with my generator that radio still functions.

2 Likes

Doppler is by far the best radar there is, I try to have one in my car in all my builds if I can manage to put one in there. Even if it bloats up the ps, it’s such a huge help to you and all the teammates that it’s worth it.

Especially since so many popular meta builds off of the exhibition only rely on a single radio, needing their teammates to act as a radar provider. Even if your guns are shot off, no movement parts left, hp in the red, if you still have a doppler you can still make a huge difference by providing information on enemy movement and locations

1 Like

It’s also the best radio

1 Like

It’s at the end of close matches where I wish other players were running radios. Everyone has lost their radio, and we’re hunting for the last two enemies, but they keep sniping at us and no one can see them. Or one of us gets pinned, but the others have no idea.

I don’t care that much about winning, but I do care about trying to win. It’s such a little part, but it can make a big difference at those key moments.

1 Like