Easy anti cheat launcher error

Hello to all,

I have an issue with easy anti cheat '- launcher not started error. I tried to repair it, reinstalled the game, but still have an issue. It started happening after latest update (never happened before that).

Thanks in advance.

There’s a page listed here for EAC trouble shooting. I’m not sure if your getting the same error code though.
#Erreur code 23 - #2 by 63771550

I used to have the same issue back then, for me it was running Spotify at the same time that caused it, never knew why. I know some other softwares can do similar though, like anti-virus and etc. Just turn them off one by one till you narow down which causes the issue. (That’s how I found mine.)

Hello,

thanks for replying, Ill try to find a reason for issue - wasnt successful still :frowning:

1 Like

Try the support on here too for EAC since it’s made by epic and has it’s own site:
https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/

try looking at the old forum,a mod posted stuff there on issues like this i think.

Thanks for help guys, still no luck - I wrote to both their technical support and Gaijin’s - hopefully somebody will answer at some point.

1 Like

If you already did some of their trouble shooting tips like using system file checker you could go the step past that and use DISM How to use DISM command tool to repair Windows 10 image | Windows Central Which checks for corruption of the disk image that sfc checks against and tries to repair it if it finds any.

I still use windows 7, hate windows 10.

Unfortunately, Win7 doesn’t have that tool in full.

Hello, I am still having a same issue. I am also done many things from Reinstall Easy Anti-Cheat manually Verify integrity of game files, Repair Easy Anti-Cheat, Update your device drivers, Patch the game through Betas.
But what was the reason I am still don’t know.

Having the same issue Error 30005 I believe (not able to generate CreateFile 32). Ive gone through the checklist and how to fix it but have had no luck yet. Interestingly enough this issue only started AFTER i downloaded the game from Steam, I already had the game downloaded directly from the website but the account associated with that download was very old and i wanted to link my steam account. I figured it would be less hassle just to download the game from steam and start over since I hadnt really put much time in Crossout on PC before (mainly played it on console). Well after downloading it from Steam I started getting this error, and i tried booting it up from the launcher in the original Crossout folder and kept receiving this error. To be clear I was NOT receiving this error when I was launching the game from the original folder prior to downloading it on Steam…

AFAIK, updates need to be registered with EasyCheat. If an update for some program isn’t registered, or until EasyCheat adds it to its database, that update may cause errors, such as a program not running, or glitches occurring. One time, after updating OBS, it would only record a black screen. Reverting to an earleir version helped. Maybe it happens to some Crossout updates too. Or some other program’s update hasn’t been registered/added to the database, and it’s causing this issue.