Efficient, Accessible and Budget builds ("EAB" tag)

I wish I could remember, I’ll try to ask around.

But it is something like the last Levi is the combined PS of the whole team + a % more.

Have not played Invasions in a long time. I was hoping that someone else would read this and jump in with a smart answer :slight_smile: lol

Sorry

Small hiccup from the great cheap levi today :sweat_smile:

1 Like

tried out your design and i am impressed , since i hit level 17 ive only managed to get one battle with my leviathans … but with your build i managed to get a match the first day

1 Like

I think you took Charlie’s copper :slight_smile:

But seriously, has anyone ever thought what might happen if you get to many copies of the exact same Levi and the exact same PS might do?

I’m going to guess it wouldn’t take many people running the same thing to over saturate the need for that PS of a build.

Just saying :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i think people just enjoy arguing here … he posted it to exhibition to help other players … if someone using the blueprint for 1 day is an issue maybe it should be removed ? Just saying :slightly_smiling_face:

it was intended to be a compliment , dont get it twisted that little 37 copper a day makes no difference to me

lets make a thread called efficient accessible and budget builds , then look down on people who use them . Such broken logic lol , climb down your horse is getting tired

1 Like

Nothing in my post was an argument, try reading everything with a smile on your face. These are just conversations and it was/is a valid talking point.

I never really thought about having multiple Levi’s of the exact same PS and design in Invasion before? How would it affect the invasion Match Making?

This is a build everyone can make for free. What if 20 people ran the same thing? What if 200 people ran the same thing?

At what point does no one get copper? Only so many matches in a day right?

1 Like

Most likely all those similar PS levi would take turn on invasion battles, resulting on less battles made per Levi and days. But I wouldn’t worry too much about that. Levies are just a small bonus anyway. This Levi only hs around 20 downloads so far.
I’m making those builds and put them on exhibition so they can be used and helpful to players :slight_smile:

Unrelated note, I might improve it with Bear cabin since it seems better adapted to leviathans (more power, mainly)

2 Likes

For sure. When you posted a low day and someone else posted a high day, they might have taken your spot in line :slight_smile: lol. it’s just funny to think about.

Your doing awesome work here Charlie, thank you sir.

Also you should be getting an extra point soon in that cabin, right? Might want to plan for that.

2 Likes

Hello all !

Here’s already some updated builds. I started by the easiest: the common cab builds.

So it’s a 5 chord hustman, a triple lupara + breezer sprinter, and a double avenger docker.
The pros of this trio is that they cover all type of weapons and cabins, so newbies or speed-runners can do most daily and some battle-pass challenges, or simply discover several type of gameplay.
Edit: Yes the avenger docker build has one free energy point. I wanted to keep Docker for the cab diversity, and there’s simply nothing much we can add for canons that are common rarity. Those builds are anyway starter builds and are replaced quite fast as progression is quite quick at first.

They all have the car jack as well, safety first :smiley: and it’s adding some armor as well.

Stay tuned for the rest for the next-gen 11 points builds !

2 Likes

Hey, question. Isn’t the lowest MM bracket 2499 PS? Or is it 2699?

Would be awesome if all the builds hit that mark exactly.

1 Like

I’m not even certain on how it really work regarding those so-called brackets, nor if it is an exact science, but anyway those builds are a transition builds, they wouldn’t be used for a long time since gear progression is fast at first, specially with the free packs and tutorial gear.

With those well built cars, with radio, fuel and decors, beginners already have a much better starts than other beginners.

2 Likes

Brackets are pretty standard, it’s not “So-called”

I will get a list of those numbers and post them.

It’s a simple observation to figure out bracketing.

1 Like

Hey, I was thinkin’ about this project here, and maybe somebody mentioned it, IDK, but wouldn’t it help if the structure parts had rarity types attached to them. I mean, we have this rarity tab on our game menu, but when it comes to structure parts, they don’t do anything. All structure parts are listed at “base” rarity.

I think a feature like that could have other applications too, but it occurred to me that it might be a handy feature to help this project along too.

1 Like

Or how about sorting by faction?

Wait… after posting that I realized it made no sense.

What I mean is you could hit a button and it would only show weapons, modules, cabs, movement parts, structural parts, decor based on faction. That would be cool.

1 Like

It is possible, by just typing “lunatic” in the storage for example all and only lunatic parts will be showing up.

About giving rarities to parts, I’m not sure what benefit it can give…

On other news, I have reworked the canon, wasp and rapier builds with 11 energy Bear. Also the Avengers took some weight so I had to rework it too.

I’m testing a Bear Vector too.
Basically Bear is a good option now compared to Growl. Faster but weak, or more durable but slower ? That’s a more balanced choice, although I now choose the second option most of the time now. Wyvern is a good option too, better than Bear I think, but the car’s shape can matter more or less (wasps, 3x avengers). We all have a free bear with good shape so we can just make the best of it and save our coins for something else. Wyvern’s pros are speed and con is shape and “price” (again, Wyvern is cheap but Bear is free).

Even if Bear vector is a success, we’ll need Growl vector 's speed for Awakening.

I still can’t manage to build around Trucker witgh satisfaction… I’d like to make use of it since it has now 10 energy, but without much success so far. The cabin is too big and also too heavy to work with the free wheels only, which I did so far with the other builds.

I think of doing a Jawbreaker Borer to address heavy cab melee and invis (recurrent BP main and optionnal challenges).

2 Likes

Well, I’ll be…
Guess I’ll try that out!
Thanks.

They’re mostly in order… The new faction isn’t, and the bumpers are separate. That’s only for structural parts… It’ll be cool to hot the all-parts button and term search for a faction.

Hello all !

I’ve been busy, but still had some time to build some stuff, namely a Bear Vector (since Bear has now 11 energy) and a Bear tacker.

Tackler is a cheap and solid machine gun that I also use on a budget hard raid build.

It doesn’t seems so at first glance, but Tackler is very asymmetric hence difficult to build around with extreme satisfaction. Its perk is also not really useful as it gives damage resistance when inactive. However it can get the job done and is half if not a third of the price of other epics, due to unpopularity and pack sales so we’ll use this opportunity to use it.

Later, Tacker can also be used on a cheap CW spider, which I might build with some help, with the goal of investing little and start Clan War as soon as possible as a free to play player.

See you soon !

4 Likes

Keep up the great work man

1 Like

I have never been a fan of those front firing weapons. I’ve never thought the benefit they have outweigh the cost of only being able to fire in one direction. I wish I could see the data on how frequently they are used compared with their 360° counterparts.

The only ones I have used much at all are the Goblin and gremlin. The melee damage and the fact that they are so easy to undermount make them a little more viable for my play style.