Event crafting gone awry

Sometimes it’s sold out though. In that case if it is pack excusive it is pay walled.

Wow, I haven’t actually noticed anything like that being sold out. Usually it’s just obscure paints and decor that are unavailable on the market.

Nevertheless, I would be surprised if it remained unavailable for long. There’s always someone who can’t resist huge profit margins.

I still wouldn’t call that paywalled, unless it remained unavailable on the market for extended periods.

Sorry to nitpick, I just feel strongly about using the right words for the right things.

Athena, Missed that BP along with the BP with the Thyrsus. Not sure where I was at when they come through. Dropped the $ for the Thyrsus sadly it isn’t the fused unit from the BP. Bummer… However the Athena is still a far stretch away. Saving the coin . Now if I could craft them!

On the PC market which you don’t follow if any info gets leaked that part often goes to a state where it’s un buyable. That can be both too expensive or there are just none of them. It’s more often that there are just none there.

At some point people do start offering them but at a greater price then they are actually valued.

That’s a different issue, but in the long run things tend to work out.

No faults found I do the same thing with logical structures especially in game you have to look for the flaw in it.

Why? Not every F2P game sells things that effect character damage/abilities. Some only do cosmetics, where nothing is rare. (I actually spend more in these games lol)

I wish Crossout was a F2P game like it was before BP’s. Before BP’s you could get anything in the game as a F2P player… even as a brand new F2P player. It felt like pay for variety, not pay to win.
The game is far from that.

1 Like

The new season , crafting again uses Trombones for crafting. How many extra crafting units from the ghosts of events past do you still have laying around? LOL This cow has done gone dry . No Mas !

Actually, I’m currently grinding out three trombones to sell, and have one more trombone workpiece after those are gone.

1 Like

The only F2P games that I’m aware of that only sell cosmetic items are much more popular than Crossout, and on a larger scale is much more feasible. I would love it if Crossout worked like that, but I fear that’s not a viable model unless you have a much bigger playerbase.

1 Like

Great ! Take advantage of it while you can. P.T Barnum said it best, “There’s a sucker born every minute” GLHF!

1 Like

It’s funny, I actually started working on them before finding out they were going to be an ingredient in this, so this is a really nice bonus for me.
I usually hoard the workpieces until a situation like this.
Going to use the profits to get another one of the legendary saws, to experiment with the new cerebus perk. I want to go hunting for hovers and gerrida spiders!

1 Like

The levi drivers in my clan were feeling the pressure to spend this morning. The “Fin Whale” engine is the most important new part in the battlepass and isn’t unlocked until Level 60, some 2 months away.

This engine has an overpowered perk that gives 50 percent damage resistance to all weapons at speed, provided you have a booster levi that runs on Buggy wheels, which they all do.

In addition, the other big ticket clan wars item is the resistance to everything stick that unlocks at level 70, and you get two of them. So, if you are a clan player running a leviathan, if you don’t get the Fin Whale, your opponents will. Every levi in Xbox silver league will have this item in a week.

I’m feeling the itch for a Fin Whale, and I don’t even have a levi. It cost about $150 to unlock 70 battlepass levels day 1.

Notice that the developers are in on the joke. As everyone knows, Fin Whales are the fastest large whales and they are the second largest whale as well. If you want the fastest, best, whaliest leviathan, you’d better pay up.

1 Like