Ever had to wait to enter the game?

I believe this is a first for me… I was getting error messages while in a battle. “Palane” or something like that.

z

1 Like

They forgot to feed the hamsters again

5 Likes

yup lol…i just posted this, jinks* you owe my a coke :rofl:

1 Like

wassup LikketySplittz… :upside_down_face:

So much for all the “this BP sucks” bellyaching… apparently, the rest of the XO world was pretty stoked about it. Looks like the servers crashed. :rofl: :clown_face: :upside_down_face: :boom:

1 Like

Need to purchase more bandwidth, cheap bastids.

2 Likes

Now now now… in their defense… um… you see… bah… I got nothin’.

1 Like

yup they fed it…it’s up and running again…

giphy

1 Like

Hey hey, Mud!

1 Like

…Aaaaand it’s gone

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Cheap Cheap Cheap, Not enough bandwidth.

Maybe they’ll give us all 40 coins and 3 days of premium! :rofl:
z

1 Like

Unfortunately, with every update so far, as soon as the CW period started, the game disconnected constantly for days. Even though they returned the premium period after that, it means nothing if we can’t fight clans. The loss is much greater. The previous battlepass was like that too. :pensive:

1 Like

tenor

2 Likes

Every big update results in crashes and glitches for the first week. And then the bugs get fixed and life goes on.

2 Likes

The lag was so bad last night on Xbox the game was unplayable.

1 Like

Last night I had a match that I was going to quit because the lag was making it impossible to drive, but then I noticed that half the other team had already quit, so I hung around and even got a kill on a player who seemed to have abandoned their vehicle.

Thankfully it doesn’t seem to take them very long to iron out update bugs. Well, at least the bugs that cause crashes. Other bugs hang around so long that start to feel like features.

1 Like

This is how I was playing last night too :slight_smile: would just wait for the tother team to leave and kill the ones that don’t.

3 Likes

big oof

1 Like