EZ anti cheat

Crossout Developers please explain what the “F***” & WHY this is in the EZ anti cheat file? I did not alter what is stated in the file that is imbedded into your game damned EZ anti cheat file launcher. copy of that portion of the file follows…
[Info] [LauncherProgress] 0%.
[Info] [LauncherProgress] 0%.
[Info] [LauncherProgress] 100%.
[Info] [LauncherFinished] EACAsyncResult: 0 Message: ‘Easy Anti-Cheat successfully loaded in-game’.
[Info] Unloading the EasyAntiCheat library.
[Info] Destroying windows.
[Info] Exit.
So, WTF is this BS of Destroying windows bullshit.

I’d think that gets rid of the Easy Anti-Cheat window (the one that appears when you load the game from the launcher). Just what I think, anyways, can’t be sure.

1 Like

It does, is like that for the most part on all the games it’s on too.

:upside_down_face: Many times I actually have to physically remove that bothersome P.O.S due to the
ever so wonderful easy anti cheat programming not removing it. EZ anti cheat is a faux belief that no one can actually cheat in the game.

IMHO, Easy Anti Cheat is a false sense of security. I doubt seriously that “cheating” has been eliminated.
I have found builds in the exhibition that have weapon systems that automatically target enemies. Not any AI rocket system nor the Caucasus. 1 of which was a reaper build.

It’s something put out by Epic games more so then here. It’s one of the few that are actually free for Devs to use. I don’t have anything bad to say about that.

1 Like

Prove it. Perspective can be a b**ch, and a lot of my older vehicles (and some of my new ones too) have crosshairs that “jump to target”, while really they just have strangely placed weapons that behave weirdly, especially when mounted on camera steering parts (ML-200s, I’m not a meta slave, and even then I experimented with turning it off).

1 Like

The reaper build I cannot locate it now . However I pulled other builds up where the red box pops up and auto fires. Assuming that these are Leviathan builds?

Pretty sure you were just test driving leviathans.

100% leviathans. They can look a lot like armored cars (especially the art builds). And I’m not sure how a cheat client would carry over through the exhibition…

2 Likes

Thank you for the clarification on this subject . I stumbled onto several blue prints and couldn’t get any direct answers of what this phenomena was. Again , Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: