Favorite Co-Driver? Fun Topic

Whose your favorite Co-Driver and why?

How do you take best advantage of them?

It really depends on the build. They all have some uses.
But the ones I use the most are Falcon, Phobos, and Grizzly.
Atatilan and Jay are in the next tier.
All the others only get used occasionally. I turn to Yuki mostly for the tonnage.

1 Like

I must admit that the one I find the most fun to use is Falcon. Knowing where to hit for a huge kaboom is always nice.
I use others but he’s the only one that adds fun. Jay is great but I am more frustrated when I miss than I am happy when I reach the max. Grizzly is powerful but doesn’t really add to the fun.

1 Like

I just noticed that all the ones I use most improve speed/acceleration.

Not surprising that I would gravitate to them.

1 Like

I mainly use Grizzly and whoever the first co-driver is (Forgot name). But only because i havent gained enough “Niche” weapons to fulfill the other co-driver buffs

I must admit that the one I find the most fun to use is Falcon. Knowing where to hit for a huge kaboom is always nice.

He highlights modules only correct? Or does he also highlight the best place to shoot in general?

Highlights any explosives, and buffs damage. Also buffs engine power, reduces spread.

1 Like

I… I think it is Grizzly? Might be wrong, could be Jay.

Phobos if using cloak and falcon

For me it’s Jay, not because of how much I like the specific codriver, But mainly how much the weapons I like to use all need the projectile speed +5% perk to be at least somewhat viable options. Some guns need a projectile speed buff as is already, and this codriver is the budget solution and extra accuracy to go with it does not hurt

I don’t really make use of any of the perks as intended, like even with Jay I’m not trying at all to keep up the shoot enemy from a distance perk and so on. Their passive perks in general feel better than the do X to gain Y