Favourite Drone Bugged

Some players have already seen the favourite drone many times while others have been playing 24/7 without seeing it… There has got to be some kind of bug or glitch…

2 Likes

I playing for 5 days but i don’t see drone with balloons :pensive:

2 Likes

I have also not sent this drone.

1 Like

I haven’t gotten the drone, but I did get 200 coins out of a stabilizer chest
so miracles happen I guess

6400 scraps earned from playing this event alone

I don’t even know what the favorite drone is.

*its the one with the balloons

https://forum.crossout.net/t/crossout-day-drone-locations-favourite-drone-and-reward

I can confirm , the favorite baloon drone is bugged. I have been playing everyday since the event started and I went through over 300 games without seeing it at all. what did the developpers even think… a seeking game during a pvp fight? really? and this spawn rarity wayy too high? This should have been april fool’s event instead.

1 Like

I believe Bmo_o cause i too have been playing a lot and patrolling the spot where this elusive drone is supposed to be at. Absolutely no luck, no sight, nothing. They put helium in it and flew away. gotta be bugged.

2 Likes

Either it is bugged or it is a hoax.

And at this point as all we have had is screenshots I think it is a hoax.

Please everyone , follow this link and click “I have the same issue”

Gaijin.net // Issues

2 Likes

I just found a new xout hubcap holo in my garage. I didn’t have it yesterday. I guess I found the favorite drone but wasn’t paying attention. Interesting.

Thats not the hubcap that you get from finding the favourite drone… come on tenshi you been in these forums and playing crossout for how long bro??

1 Like

Bruh. I didn’t get hubcaps as my playtime reward. I got the basic crossout holo. And then I scrapped it. The hubcap holo appeared in my inventory yesterday as I said. After I had played the brawl. So what people are saying about the favorite drone seems true. Or devs updated my reward during the last unnamed patch we just got, and they intially messed up my playtime reward when I first got it. It’s one of those two things.

The hubcap holo is NOT the reward for finding the favourite drone Tenshi… really bro?

1 Like

So then it’s the Seccond reason I gave.

Yep bug out

1 Like

bro its a hubcap not a holo

1 Like