Fix the FKN TANK TRACKS

Holy FK im sick of losing matches cuz TANK TRACKS CANT CLIMB A SMALL HILL OR DESTROYED VEHICHLES LIKE THEY USED TO

which tracks are they? the tank tracks, the armored tracks, the small tracks, triangle tracks, goliaths? which ones?

obviously the tank tracks the only kind i use, oh wait u ppl like the million edit vids so u clearly dont know my build :rofl: :rofl:

i was wondering what ones you meant cause the armored tracks are like tank tracks but i think you mean the ones actually called tank tracks lol.
are they really that bad though? i havent used them at all for a long time even though i have 2 of them. i think they have the same issues that i do with legs, alot of legs cant climb a slight hill to save their lives. heck even a small bump is enough to cut their speed in half. tank tracks should be more powerful then that given they are made for power.

I think cuz of what I built nd made a video climbing a mountain, i think thats why they got nerfed to paper weight, i used to climb pretty much everything and over everyone lol now i stop instantly nd cant climb anything even a small hill going from 0km lol just slide

oh yeah i seen that. that was pretty funny tbh lol. still its a shame they nerfed them. imo they are in the same boat as legs really. legs cant climb a hill to save their life let alone a tiny bump. hell they slow to a crawl if even 1 leg isnt touching the ground and hills make that all the worse.