Flying car issue that needs to be addressed

When you flying car gts flipped upside down, every time you are shot, it resets the counter. This means that once you are upside down, another person can just shoot you until you are dead and there is nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

its been addressed… :kissing_heart:

Screenshot 2024-05-10 083714

Even with a jack it still resets… As in the other topic @MudnBeer pointed at you only have to turn off the propeller to right yourself.

On a side note - I have gotten stuck recently between containers objects on a few maps where I’m nose down and the jack will not eject the build high enough. If anyone experiences that too I’d like to do a joint bug report. Try to grab a screen shot if you can I didn’t think of it the first time it happened.

1 Like

Sure, you could turn off your blades, which takes a while, then turn them back on, which takes a while.

It has not been addressed as it happened last night.

Yup you can put a jack in there, but that is ignoring the issue as getting shot should not reset the counter.

They have it set to if you are moving you can’t flip. I don’t know why but that is what thy currently thing is fair play. This could be just to make the auto-jack more useful too.