Fortunes seem weaker

its not that, when i hit builds with a triple fortune i feel that its not as powerful as it used to be. im used to seeing large numbers and the explosion radius was supposed to be bigger. like in a steppenwolf perimeter breach raid i hit one of the mandrake carriers with a triple fortune to the back of its mandrake exactly where the expanded ammo packs are and… it didnt blow up. wasnt even flaming. normally when i do that it explodes by the third volley. i know steppenwolfs have some resistance to it but… it shouldnt stop my entire volley or the explosion radius.

i only ever use fortunes in raids. i used them because i thought it was fun, then they got a bunch of nerfs. (reload speed and exploding on team mates). i feel like this happens all to often, i want to try a new weapon in a raid, i like it and its good, but then it gets nerfed shortly after.

i dont feel they deserved a 20% reload nerf. i mean the only thing to really take advantage of them is a hadron with a flywheel and 3 fortunes. but i think even that would be to high in ps for CC… am i wrong?

same thing happens with incinerators and jotuns. even a direct hit will phase through a build and do nothing or itll have a long delay then flush the area in fire / ice. maybe theyll fix it in the next update? at least i hope they do.

I thought I had it happen to a Helicon too, perhaps projectiles are scuffed?