Forums are still here

looks like they didnt vanish. you all were scared for nothing. hell they couldnt get rid of us, they like us to much! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

or it was just russian guy being mad that they closed their forum so tried scare us here too. idk.

But if it was true that team member said they will also disable this one, then he lied.

idk why your replying to me. i blocked you and the only reason im replying is to tell you to kindly stop replying to me and stop looking at my posts.

you funny, i reply to topic.

Its about “forums are still here” topic. No matter who created topic.

So stop reply to me, you as guy who lost by facts before.

Nvm

ye, i was gonna ask where they said this what you wrote, but you edited.

They indeed said “old” forums/etc still in new version, but didnt said if it will stay longer or not.

It might be just “refreshed”

a topic that i myself created. your not welcome in my posts.

i didnt lose to anything, kindly get lost.

Topic is public, its not YOURS topic. Its PUBLIC for everyone to discuss the topic.
So just shut up and do not reply to me

You still cry about past loses.

apparently you got nothing better to do then to harass me. ill be reporting you so no worries about that. ill be ignoring your replies from this point on so find something better to do with your time then to act like a keyboard warrior. go outside and touch grass or something idk.

Wow, I thought the English forum was also disabled, just like the Russian one. And here everything works…

they said the forums was going away but it seems like its still here. would be bad if it vanished.
get out the party poppers! :smiley:

In principle, it’s even convenient here. Through a translator, 90% of the meaning is clear (except for slang phrases)

Apparently they want to transfer the Russian-speaking audience to the site for communication. There are rumors that Discord will be blocked in the country like YouTube.

why would youtube be blocked there? seems kinda odd doesnt it?

but then we would need to translate russian to english here, theyd need to put in a translator or something for that. idk how that would work though :man_shrugging:

I think this is not the right place to discuss this, but everyone understands why this happens. Ordinary people cannot influence this.

There are no problems with this, everything is translated automatically in the Chrome browser. This is how I write now.
But let’s see what the developers do.

I didn’t think the forum was going to close but this was just gaijins attempt at keeping everything in the one language. If anything the english one should of closed as the russian forum was way more active with non hibernating mods but that didn’t happen. They could be making it more in align with the war thunder forum where the primary language is english with the expectation that any non english speakers will just use auto translate in their browser. I use firefox which got it’s own auto translate feature.

Makes sense why they would choose english when 1.5 billion people can speak it as opposed to 255 million that can speak russian.
Screenshot 2024-10-01 180120
I also had a theory that they would insert a national communities section just like the war thunder forum but on second thought i don’t think that will happen either as the crossout community is way too small to warrant multiple languages. I got lots of in game friends that are from various countries with all of them able to speak fluent english so this should not be a surprise that the forum is going into a english only direction.

2 Likes