Fright Container. market bug?

only sells at 749.31 and up ? huh ?
687 Q-ty ? :rofl:

on console they are dirt cheap. 174 coins per container. i guess they just arent that important lol.
people be drinking the whiskey over on pc if they think their worth that much. :crazy_face:

:smiling_face:

thats how a player ran economy behaves, except it isnt

Seems the first person whom sets the amount stupidly high the market prices are stuck at those numbers until they manually adjust it. Seems very silly to me but their house their rules I suppose.
The Halloween scream video hologram from past event was the same way. It took a year for the prices to go down to a reasonable price. :thinking: Then no one really liked it that much :smirk:
Someone thinking they are gonna get rich quick and it always bombs out.

Question, Being containers are seldom marketable from events until recently AGAIN. :thinking: could it be a Bot planted the first price so high that no one purchases them ?
Tin foil hat moment… :crazy_face:

someone wanted to try to sell for a lot of coins and now people physically cant sell lower, but probably not a robot

1 Like

they fixed it !

‘Nope’ still can’t lower the price…vodka fail.

1 Like

I decided to just open mine up. I actually got a car horn ! :metal: :sunglasses: :metal: SCORE!!!

I sure got the fright when I payed 700 odd coin for it yesterday and completely forgot halloween was approaching. Fright container is in my usual list of items that i normally flip from day to day but that’s what you gets when your thinking on autopilot lol.

Boo!!! biggest brain fart of my life! what I gets for being dumb enough trying to flip halloween decor around hallowen lol