Gaijin, fix the invasion map, it's bugged with glitches—please resolve this

Well, everyone already knows that the invasion bosses are basically brainless idiots who can’t see the player if there’s a structure in front of them. What’s even stranger is how players make tall robots hide behind structures, shooting while the boss can’t see them—it’s ridiculous. It seems more like a bug than an actual mechanic.

I’m not saying it’s bad just because of that, but this is the reason why the invasion has become a total joke. We hardly ever lose—it’s free items every time I go there. What’s the fun in that?

Yeah, vetetans hardly loose, but recently a lot of new players try this mode and unfortunately we have to carry them. Noobs with mech legs usually dealing less damage than receiving. Which is sad couse the 3 levis are around 120k. You can’t deal that much damage without cover. I run retcher hoover. I don’t like the towers. Mech legs shouldn’t be in raids and invasion. They are pushing allies out from cover with their strange strafing.

How can you say you never lose while posting a screenshot of your destroyed vehicle?

You have 1 free resurrection like in raids, and unlimited repair kit. Other 3 allies can still win it.