Garage out of bounds

seriously why not let us fly out of bounds in our garage? whos it hurting?
its not like its in a actual match against players so whats the big deal?
common devs let us have a bit of fun!

plus i like flying out of bounds to see hidden things and structures. also to see how big the map was that they designed to. its harmless fun!

3 Likes

I have that big steel soccerball in my yard. I often shoot it way out of bounds, having it fly over the fences and into the sky until it disappears from view.

I wish you could set up the yard like a custom battle and invite other players into it and interact with them…then you’d have a reason to go all-out adding stuff to it for a purpose. But, they’d need dedicated server(s) to handle it…the demand would be high…there’d be hundreds of players doing that and…well you get the idea. But yes, they COULD make money selling structural parts for it, if only if only if only…

1 Like

I never understood why the Garage building had limits for decoration items. The current rectangle seems a tad small as many garages appear cluttered due to building limits.
Not that I am a huge fan of garage decorations, Having the option to place those items anywhere in your perimeter boundaries would be nice.
I wanted to build a drift track & a monster truck track but the area currently is far too small.