Giveaways, promos, and redeemables

Until buffed. I mean like, decor does stop the blastwave now after all. :wink: one of the biggest balance changes ever.

1 Like

Im confused. What free decor does this give and where on what site do i have to be to enter this code?

Crossout - “Warning, Crossout!” Community Bonus

https://gaijin.net/

So everyone ready thurs for what ever comes?

No.

well that is on you, this topic is about give aways so was asking if everyone is ready for the hunt for new free stuff.

Got a new one, comes with some paints for new players.

3 Likes

does not work in the EU at the moment

1 Like

Login ID : LLD_Valley

Password : delorean12

At the end of the video they will give you an activation code. There are two stickers and a blue decoration

3 Likes

For some reason it gave me a completely different set of 3 items then what it said.

gave me “lol” “caustic” and “firestarters flag.”

Crossout - “Waderkvarn” bonus

• Decor “LED Matrix”;
  • Sticker “Mad Pike”;
  • Sticker “Beware of weapons!”

The above is what it gave me.

1 Like

I got “Led Matrix, Beware of Weapons (sticker), and Nosedive (sticker)”, so there is some variation. “Nosedive” sums up my playing abilities.

When I logged in it said Nosedive sticker but it could be via the translation as the claim page was in Russian.

Above is what it said it gave me, What I said is what what I got.

1 Like

Me too.

Looks like more propellers are on their way. neat.

Yeah it is but if there the carrier propellers those suckers are gonna be big bois, unless they shrink them

Ya…I think I might be wrong about the new propellers. They do seem pretty big.

ITs a map tease see the last image, that doesn’t line up with any map we have now.

Wanderkvarn bonus: LD-33377344952B
I got this from the website posted below, do you guys get the same or different codes?

Pretty sure we get different codes. It was like that the last time anyway; Same log on ID and password for access, but ultimately different promo-codes were awarded.

Sounds like not all the rewards were entirely the same this last time around, though. Mostly, but not entirely.