Giveaways, promos, and redeemables

The “Siren” (air strike alarm) comes from the Spring Mayhem or Winter Mayhem events, as a unlockable reward at a certain level according to Siren | Crossout Wikia | Fandom

2 Likes

I have that horn, but surprised to hear that’s how I got it. I don’t remember playing that mode much, but maybe you didn’t have to rank that high to get it?
I like that it’s the same sample as the cap siren. I hope I confuse people with it sometimes.

1 Like

This is a fantastic thread I have all but thanks for posting.

1 Like

We are never going to get anything new and free aren’t we? It’s going to be twitch drops even at its best

3 Likes

Yeah, but Twitch drops gave us pink lights. I mean… who doesn’t yearn for pink lights?

I know a lot of people don’t do FB, but XO does contests over there quite a bit. Their most recent one had very few winners because few people participated.

I keep a bookmark on my 'puter to the FB XO page just to check for news & promos like this one.

Worth considering…

ZZ

1 Like

None of these are for console are they?

They don’t give us this type of stuff on console.

Every once in awhile we might get a crate with some free items to make up for it, but I have not seen one of those in a long time.

That’s depressing. I wonder why they just leave us out in the cold like this?

1 Like

WK-1490284339fc

New code for the Gaijin store. Gives warning crossout.

2 Likes

this works i just got it…but it says…

Crossout - “Warning, Crossout!” Community Bonus

Decor:

Warning, Crossout!

Available only for Windows. You can’t activate this item for the PSN or Xbox Live account, or the mobile version.

Until buffed. I mean like, decor does stop the blastwave now after all. :wink: one of the biggest balance changes ever.

1 Like

Im confused. What free decor does this give and where on what site do i have to be to enter this code?

Crossout - “Warning, Crossout!” Community Bonus

https://gaijin.net/

So everyone ready thurs for what ever comes?

No.

well that is on you, this topic is about give aways so was asking if everyone is ready for the hunt for new free stuff.

Got a new one, comes with some paints for new players.

3 Likes

does not work in the EU at the moment

1 Like

Login ID : LLD_Valley

Password : delorean12

At the end of the video they will give you an activation code. There are two stickers and a blue decoration

3 Likes