Giveaways, promos, and redeemables

I got the pictured locomotive horn.

1 Like

“Blue Sky” paint + new “On Fire” sticker = HotWheels car. Fun stuff! (I put this on the exhibition as HotWheels, btw.)

2 Likes

Does it use drones?

Just reused an old art build of mine. I don’t recall it having any weapons.

i always like picking up these promo codes for more loot and some free stuf (even when i dont need it).

But i notice a lot of the free players arent informed on steam / ingame

or people who start compleetly fresh and have nothing.

I keep saying check for promo codes or mention this forum :sweat_smile:

Anyways guys keep collecting them for everybody to use.

But if possible spread the word. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Love it! I’m also a little jealous of the cool CKs for those wheels. Sweet! Where did those come from?

I had to log on to get this pack because it reminded me of RoughMonkey teasing me about my tiny “Matchbox cars,” so that sticker was a must-have for me. HotWheels are even cooler than Matchbox, maybe. I just wish they would have done a proper reverse for that sticker, but whatever.

The horn is cool too, and I like that they are trying to encourage new players to join with these new starter packs (I see there are a couple, and they’re nice), but I wish I knew a better way for them to get the word out. I feel like maybe they need to put some pressure on Steam to get some advertising, or something. IDK. Something needs to be done about the abysmally low player base. These are cool starter packs, as are some of the others, like the Morgenshtern pack, but I don’t get the impression the word gets out very well.

Anywho…

…thanks for posting the links for the groovy free stuff, guys.
And thanks, Devs, for the free content. The HotWheels sticker is smashing.

3 Likes

They’re from the Adrenaline: Deluxe Edition pack: The pack “Adrenaline: Deluxe edition” is temporarily back on sale! - News - Crossout

1 Like

Hey @96355130 do you mind if I edit your original post and add some information on it ? I’d like to pin this thread but it would need to be a bit more clearer and complete first (codes are expired, discount links aren’t listed among other things)

Thanks and let me know !

1 Like

Sure!

The car of Steel Shield pack can swing by in your garage and drop a sticker

2 Likes

More then just that any of the old knights stickers.

Free day of premium and stickers for logging in right now.

2 Likes

which pack is this, what code should i enter?

Not a pack, named none player NPCs have a chance to give you those when they come by your garage and you do that honk for rewards thing.

2 Likes

“Supercharged” pack
Don’t know how to get this one, probably an Asian-exclusive pack (nothing is for sale in this pack btw, just like the other free packs we get)
Also, i found it on the russian fandom.

Thats a lotta free crap. Damn. Moneymachine Yay!

Any updates on this? like anyone found how to get it?

I only heard it’s not accessible yet.
We might just need to wait for this one to drop

1 Like

Hey! Is this also a new free pack that will come? I realy like it. Its GFN.RU? Found this link but i have problems with this website. How this works and how this pack will be added to my main account in crossout? GFN.RU - Список доступных игр