Giveaways, promos, and redeemables

Bonjour merci :wink:

I just snagged the super charger pack above with no probs just now, all from my phone.
Clicked the pack link and created a legion/lenova account. Logged into gaijin thru mobile steam. Got the code from legion and applied it to the gaijin. Logged out and back into XO and pack arrived.

Really just wanted this for the paint can “heart-warming”

Its these small windows of opportunity like this that create the future puzzled queries from new XO players on why they cant get hold of a certain paint can or decor piece from the market…but i like keeping some items harder to get and rarer. Everyone shouldn’t have everything…but i hope u guys and the other forum members here can get the keys working!

1 Like

Check if your antivirus comes with a vpn. If you have one, install it and try to redeem the code again. That’s how I was able to redeem my code

3 Likes

omg thank you working!
I tried to use VPN and wroking! :smiley:

Looks like a cool build hiding behind that Congratulation.

1 Like

Where do you set the VPN to get it to work?

i using Chrome web browser addition and using Uvpn
You must connect to the page you entered the code with vpn. (gajin store)

Too many hoops for this slacker, but it looks like good content.

Doesn’t work for me it says login failure.

just change VPN location country and try again. If dont worked change another location country tr it again until works.

what location worked for you. I have tried several.

italy

VPN no longer works they added a VPN blocker last night.

1 Like

I ask myself this …
Is this pack really worth all that trouble and hoops to jump through to maybe get a couple of parts I don’t have, my answer to myself was a resounding NO!
Maybe doing so to others is worth it

2 Likes

I tried to log in with the other account but…

Login Failed

If you’re seeing this page, something went wrong with your login. Sorry about that!

If you continue to encounter this issue, please contact Community Manager [Benjamin, [email protected] ] so that we may further investigate this for you.

Or, join our Discord Server for immediate help.

I suppose the problem is from Lenovo. The vpn is to redeem the code, not to log in

Bonsoir essayer sur Microsoft Edge moi aucun problèmes! :wink:https://account.lenovo.com/oauth/oauthlogin

If u collect paint cans then there is a special one in this pack u cant buy on the market. Its called “heart-warming”. This puts getting the pack into a different perspective based on what you want/need.

must have been too easy for scalpers to claim all the codes the first time around , glad i snagged it when i could

IT has ended now, with not all of the codes even away… their login server was DoDossed through the hole thing.

Hi there, tonight at 7:00 PM CET, a tournament called “Big Ugly Spiders” for the German Crossout Community will be taking place after a long time:

Although registrations have already closed, you should still stop by. There are several giveaways to be won, including the “Battle Pass Polarwind,” “Mini-Pass Waderkvarn Stash,” and a 1-Day-Promotion.

Please respect that the main language in the stream will be German, but you also can win your giveaway if you aren’t speaking German! More events are planned in the future :slight_smile: