Giveaways, promos, and redeemables

So it’s worth it to you to get it, as I stated it’s not worth it for me to jump through hoops for a can of paint, sticker, and exhaust etc

1 Like

gotcha…was just trying to alert more to the rare things in this freebie. Sucks that things arent working right for some that want to try for them.

Yeah it sucks that they make it so you have to spread your private information around to third-party sites to get these packs and rare items, I limit my private information to stuff, and only got 2 social media sites so a random 3rd party site sign up to get digital items you can lose in a flash not appealing for me

Huh …

Enough with the off-topic.

The Easter event is underway, which means a “free” temporary bunny ear hologram projector. However, it seems that those of us who completed the challenge last year have exactly nothing to do this time around.

Except for all the challenges with this temporary hologram.

I don’t see any Easter challenges listed anywhere. So I assumed that the egg hunt was it. Where are you seeing additional challenges?

Never mind. Found them, lol. Good call.

2 Likes

Mate, I admire you trynna get a following. But really everyone here is only there for the giveaways and the rest is just useless information. If I wanted to be spammed with tournaments I would’ve unmuted FlameRaiders.

Stickers and a free day of premium for logging in.

3 Likes

Oddheader’s new video on Youtube had this pack, same as other YT’s though:

1 Like

old pack it its nothing new

and what is the french link?

something adults do lol…

2 Likes

Those are nice

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What the hell does that have to do with giveaways?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Giveaways would be sweet, but i never win anything from these kind of things.

the discord ones are always nice to try, sure the chances of winning are rare but the spam means the answers are easy.