Golden Eagle needs to be buffed

Exactly! I will occasionally use Hot Red with movement parts that are buffed by Golden Eagle for energy reasons, but never Colossus.

The only tracks I tend to use the Colossus with is with my goliath tracks and sometime the tank tracks (not currently on a build) but that’s for obvious tanking dmg issues. For me to swap to a GE on those two builds the perk would have to have a much higher speed increase via the perk for it to be really worth it. Adding tonnage, power, non-perk speed wouldn’t even help those builds though.

For any of the smaller faster tracks I almost always use GE same with Omni, and grinders too. The higher max cabin speed might be nice but at the same time a fair number of those parts that work well with the GE suffer stability issues currently at higher speeds (especially if not wide enough) so it might not be worth it.

So… we are talking about a bad engine that makes bad movement parts a little better.

Colossus is the better engine 99% of the time.

Dump the bad movement parts, and use a better engine. Done.

1 Like

Not everyone cares about Clan Wars. I see lots of tracks, omniwheels, and augers in PVP, and they all benefit greatly from Golden Eagle.

2 Likes

Also small tracks and omni wheels are clan wars worthy. You can take them in to diamond.

Or hovers.