Good English Crossout YouTuber?

im not hating on you but, just from your story, it sounds like you were inadvertently stealing his clan out from under him. I would get mad for being cut out of my own clan battles, too. The way Hierarchies (or clans) are supposed to work is that, if a lowbie finds good players, then they are supposed to tell the leaders about them so they can go do the Clan War thing with the top players of the clan.

I have my own experience in accidentally stealing a clan (BRPT) from the leader while they were off the game for a couple months. I started teaching the clan my own tactics instead of the clan leaders tactics and, when the leader returned, the caln was not fighting the way they were used to. they got mad at me and kicked me out, that’s when i started RVDG but, still, I did what I did. Lesson learned. So, I’m just passing my lesson to you. If there’s more to the story, then, I’m wrong, but it does sound like you were in the wrong on this one.

We are going off topic here but, respectfully, Can you show me a screenshot in game where this is a rule? We don’t have a moral code to follow in XO.

Who out there is pretending someone is a real leader? No really, are people treating people like their boss?

I have been in many top clans on Xbox.
Most of them I was the leader.

But to log into a video game and act like someone’s boss with other full grown adults just trying to have fun is a no go for me. Everyone should be equal and everyone can do leadership tasks. If not then why have a bunch of guys in a group that you just want to dominate or be dominated?

Are people really falling into the “Leader” and “Follower” roll?

Sounds like some bizzarro world master and servant Fetish stuff to me.

“Screenshot or it doesn’t exist” is a child’s game I’m not willing to play.

personally, and also respectfully, I dont drop my morals just because I logged into a game. That’s something one does when going “in-character” for role-play or acting purposes. I’m not saying everyone has to keep their morals when playing around in-character but we’re not talking role-playing, we’re talking being part of a group that needs to function as a singular unit in order to stand a chance at Clan Wars. That’s not role playing, that’s team functions and every teams NEEDS a captain or Leader they willingly take orders from).

since we’re not talking about role-play but rather, as I previously stated, team functions, if you want to stay at the top of the Clan charts then, yes, Follow the Leader or get out of the way.

BUT, and it’s a big smely but, I HATE Clan Wars. I’ve only been in about a dozen matches YEARS ago. The only reason I started my clan was because I absolutely hated how i was treated in BRPT for keeping it alive when the leader just vanished and, when they came back, just started talking trash to me. So, I started RVGD to be a chill and relaxed clan, we don’t mess with CW at all, just pvp. No follow the leader BS either.

It’s not meant as a child’s game. It just illustrates a point that it is not a rule and no one can expect anyone to be following these types of things.

I had 3 top 10 clans I was leader of on Xbox and I played in more where I was not the leader.

In every case no one acted like the leader.

So, no, this is not something that has to be done to be highly effective. When you get a group of guys together that are already effective then that’s the only thing they can be.

Hmmmm…. Maybe becuase my only experience has been in top clans? Maybe lower level clans need a leader to take care of the dip :poop:’s?

Oh well, that’s a topic for any other thread.

Back on topic

This guy was mentioned earlier - not sure he makes XO videos any more.

1 Like

This, right here. Looking at it like football, if a group of long time football players get together for a game, there’s the unspoken rules that everyone is familiar with, so, nothing needs to be said and the game is fun. Then, there’s the high school team trying to play with the long time players…these guys need someone to lead them.

Entak, i used to watch him a lot but he got to annoy me after a while.

1 Like

Does he still make vidoes?

he’s branched out to other games. Haven’t seen an XO vid from him a quite a bit

Honestly where I am now with looking the game on YouTube is basically if there were to be a new good English crossout youtuber… I’d rather them be less opinionated and just focus on doing good interviews with the Devs and covering the updates well with good comparisons to where things are in the past and currently. Beyond that I could careless what they play like. I want them to keep track of things that I don’t really have time to do like update history. That’s about it.

If I want to be entertained there are plenty of them to watch though anyone can have fun with that. I put auto translate on for some of the international ones often.

2 Likes

I agree with this.

That’s about all I want.

If I click a video and it’s a guy running around playing a match then I turn that off instantly.

I would rather play myself.

I don’t understand people watching twitch streams of gameplay for hours instead of playing the game.

1 Like

I get the entire you can pick up on some tactics but if you’ve been playing for a long time most of those tactics are known already. I don’t mind the fun stuff like watch me do a ridiculous trick shot but if it’s not repeatable that’s just happenstance.

1 Like

i quit watching mr g , he seems kinda clueless and his community is garbage , jbryder is entertaining but still doesnt seem like a great source of information

2 Likes

Because you can get on the game with them and play with them?
I can’t say much… I watched tons of pointless cartoons, even watch reruns of them today occasionally. So if watching someone else play is the new cartoons… well whatever blows the dress up so to speak.

1 Like

JB in raids is really nice to play with other than that I can’t tell you much.

2 Likes

For sure, to each his own. My son does it all the time. (i’m not going to lie I make fun of him doing it)

Personally I’m not watching someone play Crossout when I can be playing Crossout myself.

When I used to play top ten we had a few guys that would stream our games and people would watch to try and learn tactics.

I would always think… “who would have thought 20 years ago that people would sit around and watch a bunch of jobless drug addicts play a video game and think they where going to learn something useful?” :rofl:

1 Like

i run across him a lot in pvp, fun to play against but his community can get a little gate-keeper like. but i do chat with him from time to time on discord. good guy.

2 Likes

He has never said anything in chat when I’ve played with or against him.
But then again, neither have I.

why would you ever want to watch crossout on youtube

Unlike some games, XO can offer quite spectacular situations. Players build unique builds, and building own efficient builds and running them successfully takes some “understanding” So a good YTuber would have something to work around here.
Black Hat Gaming channel is good example that some interesting content can be produced from xo.
Although from what I’ve seen, almost all YTubers have no interest in the game, the idea of building doesn’t appeal to them same as variety of weapons in battles. And it’s not commercially profitable for their channels as the game fails all the time.
And other thing is… developers greed and incompetence. The whole game economics and balance makes it… isn’t something you can proudly recommend to people. So most YTubers having genuine interest in the game lost it…
You know, they make bias, try to sell it, then slowly nerf it… then people found some new bias builds, make game toxic, devs try to fix it… again… Than comes their “innovations” which bring a whole new strain of slow rebalancing… leavling only some occasional windows of “almost balanced play”… on various PS.