Hadrons perk

is it just me or did the hadrons reload also effect revolvers to?
i just looked and it says it doesnt effect revolvers and large caliber revolvers… the funny thing is i dont remember it having that in there before… am i imagining it or was that always there?

From what I remember, hadron’s reload perk never affected revolvers (emilys, corvos). Naguals are treated sorta as both a cannon and a revolver, but I haven’t tried hadron with them yet.

i have them on a hadron but i cant tell if they are being effected by the perk. they probably arent because they are classified as a “large caliber revolver” which the hadron doesnt effect.
the issue is i dont want to run them on a manitou because of the reload perk and it being a light cabin. sure the 20% damage buff could be useful and i notice only a slight difference in reload speed when using the manitous reload perk at different levels of ammo in the chambers but really if i aim well and land my shots i dont need the 20% boost because i take off most weapons really well as is. i have increased damage from my 3 fused manitous and all 3 have a 5% damage buff as is to both hit and explosion damage. heck one of my guns has 100% penetration on it and it just shreads through builds with thin armor.

Maybe try them on Torerro?