Help me spend "Lighters" ; )

At least now most movement parts are crafted in pairs, which helps speed things up.

You may notice you are getting a lot of contradictory suggestions. A lot of that is because what is valuable to a new player isn’t always valuable in higher PS. Personally, I don’t think it’s smart to raise your PS much until you have everything you want for that tier. I also
think the best way to work your way up the PS ladder is to get your important modules and movement parts first, then better cabins, and then better weapons. But I assume others might disagree with me.

I do think everyone should have some engines, some generators, some reloaders, some rads and coolers, cloak, a radar detector, and a normal radar.

And for movement parts, it’s good to have at least one set of strafing parts so that you can make better use of limited angle guns. So either four legs, four hovers, four rollers, or two augers. If you like them, get more.

1 Like

Whats your take on tracks?

Just got the Finwhale : ) Previously only ever had the Dunhorse and Ampre generator

I like tracks, and I like the recent handling change. Now you can pivot quickly as soon as you release the throttle.
Most people would agree that small tracks are the most competitive of the tracks, but I would argue that all of them are fun.

Finwhale is great, but will raise your PS a lot more than the lower tier ones. I try to keep one of each engine in my storage, but currently I do not have a razorback, because I used it to craft something.

If you are using Finwhale on a lot of builds, consider getting some buggy wheels, as they will activate the Finwhale perk at a much lower speed. Also, they are very cheap right now, and will likely increase in value as more people start using Finwhale.

1 Like

Now you need a Humpback to go with it. And if you get a Humpback, you are going to need some Buggy Wheels. I recommend 8 steering and 4 non steering. Once you have those, you’re going to need some weapons.

1 Like

bigfoots are pretty cheap right now, if you have the coin grab 6 of them. trust me its worth it. i have 8 of them but i mostly only use 6. if you get 2 of the non steering bigfoots fuse them for tonnage.

tracks are varying depending on what you get. goliaths arent that good because people can easily wedge you from the front, still they have an assload of hp.
but honestly i say just experiment around to see if you find a track that you really like. i personally like tank tracks and armored tracks because… well… idk i just have a fascination for tracks lol.

1 Like