How about the Guardian

Hi there,

I am surprised that there isn’t a topic about the Guardian until now. I see there are a lot of machine guns now, but some of them you never see. I was looking at the exhibition and checked out 4 builds that were looking reasonable.

Once a week, I do a detailed Crossout video about a special topic, weapon, and so on. Today you can see how and where you can play the Guardian:

My general conclusion is that this weapon seems to be okay, but it isn’t a “battle changer”. What do you think?

5 Likes

It never really got much attention because defenders, protectors, and tacklers were already so established, and then vindicators were introduced for higher PS version of the same kind of gameplay.
Guardians didn’t really change much, as they just provided another minor step between rare and epic, without anything very different.
Having said that, they work reasonably well, and allow people who love defenders to gradually work their way up in PS without having to really change their build.

2 Likes

I’ve never really gotten the point of frontal machine guns… the cost of not turning never seemed to be worth the supposed benefits. I have 3 fused ones, too. Never use 'em.

Nice video, though… good editing work.

1 Like

I think it’s worth it,no steering in exchange for reliable durability,Frontal confrontation at medium and close range can win against other machine guns

2 Likes

great video! I was Guardians from time to time, I prefer them over the piercer, but the sinus, due to its perk is why I don’t use the Guardian very much.

2 Likes

The weapons seem a bit unprotected, but in general, could be fine. Which PS? Did you get it in the exhibition?

1 Like

4887ps,I tried to bring number down while ensuring decent performance

1 Like

Are you PC? If you save it in the gallery/exhibition I’ll give a “check” :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’re interested in some unorthodox builds for vids, please give my exhibition a look through. I use LADG at the beginning of the name for all my builds, so, it should be easy to find. Thanks a bunch!

1 Like

I put it on the museum a few weeks ago, but no one liked it, and it might look mediocre

1 Like

I can tell you, until this day, the weapon i’m most upset to be nerfed to the ground,
Spitfires.
I’m still waiting for a legendary Spitfire.
Having limit firing angles for being sturdier than others, it’s a pretty good proposition… specially when taken in account sledgehammer e.g. with a puny 90 durability.

3 Likes

设计一个传奇喷火是合适的

Nice vid!

I have used the 3 battlepass Guardians in various low power events and they are pretty good. I usually do three Guardians, andthe BP Vindicator on a little Bigram spider. They put in some work and are easy to armor.

3 Likes

Haha that container build was awesome…so funny! :laughing:

3 Likes

Thanks! You got a new subscriber :slight_smile:

Got it! That is better playable then it looks :wink: I played 3 times and won all, but I avoided shotguns, because the machine gun is very “visible”. I was surprised about that you can play 4 without cooling and you have a very reasonable shooting power.

Jejeje! If you like such type of stuff, have a look my Crossout-playlist and there especially the micro-serie “Trashout”. From time to time I am publishing there a “don’t take Crossout to serious”-clip :slight_smile:

1 Like

and thank you too!

Better than it looks, right? don’t be surprised, the classic sinus0 or vector configuration, but I used it on the Guardian,you can still use it on the defender

1 Like