How do you buy battle passes and event passes? New Player

I couldn’t. Gaijin support said go fuck myself. I lost my whole account. It’s only good for console, and I don’t even have a console anymore. So for me to keep playing that account is a waste, cause I can never buy any passes or unlock any items I have gained from battle passes. I grinded out the Hidden threat event and lost it all because of this. I was really hyped and started playing the game because they put my car into the game. It’s a syndicate car, and this event had a bunch of syndicate parts I would need whenever I figured out how to get the Cockpit of my car. Whelp. Not much to say after this but this game is ran buy a shit company with a fucked up “crossplay” system. GG Gaijin you really don’t care about your games community.

Exactly my situation. Worst is that I didn’t know this when linking my steam account. so now my steam account is locked to a dead to me account.

Wait, are you playing the game via PC or Steam or a console?

There is a player in my clan who plays Crossout on the PC using a Steam account; he was able to link it, and is able to buy battlepasses, packs, and receive gifts from other players. If you’re on a Steam account and not some console, you should be able to do the same.

Good luck, I understand your frustration with the aholes who run the game.

I’m on pc. Through steam. the account I had for awhile. But for some reason when I started playing crossout on PC it all messed up. idk. it all doesn’t make any sense. today I got banned from the official discord for talking shit about Nazi’s and they hit me with saying I violated rule 2.12
This game is ran by Nazi’s I believe. they got super offended when I was talking trash about them.

1 Like

yes. old timers of this and the other forum have seen many just like you pass through. getting somehow shafted by gajin/targem in crossout has always been a thing.

lots of people with hacked accounts who got market banned in the aftermath.

well russians, some hungarians maybe, so an honest mistake. there are minor differences.