How to get points during Crossout Day?

Its a random number i believe. Someones i find 1 in one match. Or 2 in the next. Then 3 in the other match its just random i believe.

1 Like

I hate the drone search quest. It’s enough to make it not worth the rewards for me. I doubt I’ll play the mode anymore.

Im lost. What do u guys mean by collecting drones? Im not exactly sure what im looking for to collect.

Someone inform me on how dumb im being here…

There are small stationary drones hidden around the landscape. They are sparking like damaged guns, which helps you spot them. Drive on top of one and park for a few seconds and you pick it up. Some players will mark them on the map to help others find them. I’ve been finding most of them around the outskirts of the map, but watch out for the minefields!

1 Like

Much appreciated! :+1:

this might help you…
https://forum.crossout.net/t/crossout-day-drone-locations

2 Likes

Why does everyone hate it? Its nothing like the challenges during a battle pass hahahaha its like the easiest challenge i ever seen.

Every ten wins you also get one level.

shruggs. Idk. I just have always hated the search missions in crossout.

I did notice we can get toadfish blueprints though (something Devs took note of us wanting from these forums). That alone is enough for me to suffer through it.

1 Like

Yeah i haven’t used a single blueprint from any event yet. Im waiting till the well is dry n sell em all haha

I’ve used bigrams to fuse and I’ve used two flywheel to sell. Everything else just isn’t worth using. It’s cheaper to buy the parts for most of those discount blueprints.

I like the event. The meme cars are funny, and looking for drones is a nice distraction from shooting enemies.
Rewards are ok. Nice to see some decor items, and I don’t mind workpieces. Crafting gives me some satisfaction, especially when resource prices are low.

You mention that others call out the drone locations during the game. Isn’t it first come, first served? Or if I pick up the drone, is it still visible and available for another player, thus no need to fight over the drone?

Everyone can get the same drone

1 Like

I’ve noticed that a good way to find the drones is to go to wherever there are a lot of players. They are likely to be all fighting over the same drone (even though we can all pick them up).

I didn’t realize we can all pick up the same drone. Not many spawn per map I suppose. But that’s good to know that I’m not screwed for not getting drones if I don’t find one right away.

Yup, everyone can get the same drone, there’s times were me and another got the same drone at the same time

1 Like

Well, now I just feel bad for straight truckin’ some fools in an attempt to take the drone away!

I just discovered that the amount of drones seem to dwindle down the longer that you play. When I begin playing on a new day, I can find at most 2 (I know some have claimed to find as many as 3). After a few games that number drops to 1. After finding around a dozen, that number drops to 0.

I played several games and couldn’t find any anymore. I had to wait for the daily reset and as soon as that happened, I was finding 2 drones again!

Weird. Or maybe not weird. In any game I managed to find at least one drone.