Instead of restrictions add only existing pvp mods for pve without helicopters

Instead of restrictions add only existing pvp mods for pve without helicopters. Patrol with helicopters and without. Next big problem in game of PVE is the fun get out if team is full of player I recommend let 2-3 positions for bots in PVE system team its bigger fun. Because when you play PVE with helicopters every player get fire or autocannons for be invulnerable at a great height. Maybe restrict of great height of helicopters will maybe better make helicopters only for low fly that bots have chance kill them. Happens very often helicopters players fly at a great height and bots can´t do nothing. Next way is add some helicopters bots for fairplay in PVE.

This might be intentional, for people who just aren’t good at regular PVP but still want to progress in the game. I’ll admit, I use a copter with incinerators and a blight for the PVE mission that says “use fire, cryo, etc” and I’ve racked up more MVPs this past month than I have in the past 2 years…but when I’m too aggressive or the bot combos are against me, I can get shredded in the first 15-20 seconds, and that’s ok too.

I do agree with you, however, and I sometimes do feel sorry for the poor robotic fellows. I imagine it’s just a matter of time until the bots get rotors and incinerate me from the air.

1 Like