It finally happened

I know it’s been close, but today I finally reached the limit, and now idk what to get rid of :sob:

MWUHAHAHAHAHA!!! SUFFERRRRRRR!! :smiling_imp:

… or you could get rid of some decorative stuff that you dont use.
… or just make an inventory expansion to expand a bit :smirk:

Isn’t the max space 300 ? I’ve been pitching a hissy fit about the storage being ignored… But thinking :thinking:what hasn’t been ignored??? I’d say but to be charitable & cautious I won’t. :speak_no_evil: :crazy_face:

im at 675 storage. i think the max is 900? or maybe 1000 im not sure. the problem is that it needs more and more storage expansions as you go along. right now im needing 5 storage expansions and 5 data expansions for both storage and car storage.

2 Likes

I just upgraded mine to 550. But I feel like I’m going to burn through that fast. I wish more BP stuff didn’t take up storage.

Thank you for the info, I have a long way to go then and the expansions are far too expensive.
I am needing five for my next expansions Storage & blue prints.
A ridiculous amount being asked

Same, IMHO, ALL BP items should NOT take up ANY storage space ! (Hence the gif )
Return Of The Jedi Episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

Wait till free legendary workbench, until that try to get the resources…

You can craft them for free at least twice a year.

Bench fee isn’t as much of an issue as much as the cost of materials needing 5 units for a mere 25 count expansion.
But yes the freebie bench is nice though.

They’ll probably get cheaper on the market when more people get the one from the BP in a few weeks.

craft a couple storage expansion kits and you’ll be golden…for a little bit.

I have 1200 storage. They recently update it, so the limit is higher. Need 15 for the next one, so i am good for now😅

1 Like

1 Like

Wait till you hit the 1200/1200 limit lol