I've never!😂

Guys! Real talk… Is it weird that i felt like a boner about to start when i saw the new heavy Wheels?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: (But seriously :face_with_raised_eyebrow:)

IMO, it is, but whatever. You’re entitled to your opinion (and your boner), and I guess they know their audience then. They are probably perfect for this game, but I don’t get it.

At the same time they seem strangely familiar, like I’ve seen them before as something else, like a fancy lock, code generator, cypher, or maybe a grinder.

I thought they were probably the single most hideous rim any sci-fi has ever produced, personally, and I’m from the 80’s; the origin of unfathomably ugly wheels and rims (to go with their incredibly boring looking cars). Even the Mustang was hard to look at back then. It was a sad era for cars.

Do they come with some kind of hologram? I wouldn’t be surprised if they did.

1 Like

The first generations of Mack of the mustangs I didn’t want to believe they were part of :rofl::rofl::rofl: and I guess that yes over the years they they have learned to read the community. I have been playing this game since it was BETA on console, and like everything I’ve had my fair share of frustration and hate and anger towards this game, at the beginning cuz I didn’t understand it but with the years I learned how to play the market. How to build a lot of help from YouTubers now this is the only game that it will never get deleted from my console. It’s been good to me. It’s even cured my depression :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: A lot of people hate it because of the same thing. They don’t understand it. They feel intimidated by talk to your dogs but they don’t know how to build. They will make a 10K build and probably all of it is armor and they have blue weapons or teal weapons. You’re not going to do anything anyhow. I think I want to start streaming making money advertising this game either on YouTube or twitch but I don’t know if to do it in Spanish or English. I know both languages. I wish I knew more. But yeah this game is looking really sharp. I think I can make profit and have fun at the same time I play this game daily

1 Like

did you know those wheels have always been in game tho

Really?

ya it was introduced in a drone apocalypse event dont remember when but it was very short then they changed the wheels on the boss

1 Like

Most probably you saw the wheels in the morning just after you got up, if you had gone to the bathroom first empty your bladder, that boner would be gone by the time you saw the wheels.

Nah! It’s the wheels​:rofl::100::heart::muscle:

i think u mean wheela croft :rofl: :rofl:

I use an emoji and apparently it didn’t like it and Itput that there I don’t know…