Kaukasus am Helikopter gehören generft

Es sind fast nur noch Helis mit Kaukasus unterwegs. Man hat keine Chance gegen diese. Ich finde die Kaukasus gehört generft.
Evtl. in der Haltbarkeit oder auch im Schaden.

1 Like

Translation: There are almost only helicopters with Caucasus on the way. You don’t stand a chance against them. I think the Caucasus needs to be nerfed.
Possibly in durability or damage.

Opinion: agree on the nerf, but I think they should just deactivate when rotors are active. Someone else (can’t remember who) had a great idea where they work like a regular machinegun, but when you use a TOW or something similar it becomes an auto-targeting system to protect you while you can’t, very similar to how they used to work.

they should prohibit alot of things when using a heli.
but u cant deactivate your only wep,then what? just fly around.
*side note - 'the more they try to make this game work with all the crap weps n junk the more it don’t…

Jawohl! Bedauerlicherweise wird der Helikoptermodus von den Entwicklern genutzt, um uns zum Kauf eines Flocks oder eines Yeti zu verleiten. Allerdings… Mit einem Yeti könnte man sich an diese Kaukasusschweine heranschleichen und sie flankieren, haha! Dann sieh zu, wie sie sich winden und sterben, hahaha! :helicopter: :dagger: :dotted_line_face:

Mehr noch?

Kaukasus is Kaput , nich generft, nich generft

Kaukasus already ist ein Großer Scheiß.

Nimm einen terrestrischen Build und du wirst sehen, dass ich recht habe

Strange as it is, i can understand german, since it is my neigbouring country.
Maybe the OP needs to equip some machine guns and stop the QQ parade.

Active machine guns will always be better than Caucassus, unless you are over 80 years old and have parkinsons

Then don’t mount a cauc…?